Flux Health Forum

ICES coils vs IMRS Coil

Dr. Dennis My name is Dave and Im a Tampa fireman that herniated 2 lumbar discs a week ago. Prior to this I have spent a couple months looking into Red light/ infrared panels which led me into getting interested in PEMF technology. I found your youtube videos as well Bryant Meyer (IMRS) very intriguing. You both have great information and go into much deeper detail of the science and physics of PEMF. I was intrigued by the IMRS mat for treating body in a systemic manner and due to less time needing to be spent on the mat. I am impressed by your background and how long you have been innovating. You also come across as very honest and genuine.
Bryant speaks highly of you and seems to have much respect for you as well . However he makes the point of stating that the coils in IMRS are significantly larger and there is more power coming from their platform giving you more flux and slew rate. He states this will give deeper penetration into the tissues. He used a lot of math and physics that quite frankly went over my head. I did watch some videos on slew rate and flux to understand better. Is this why ICES users wear device for hours at a time? To get more exposure vs IMRS mat /spot which has the larger coils needing less time? Im trying to make the best decision and utilize what will give me the most efficient / complete possible healing. Im leaning more toward ICES due to the cost being more reasonable and you seem to have proprietary engineering / innovation vs IMRS. Thank you for your time and also for all your thorough answers in forum and youtube comment sections . Dave

@Firemedic, if you have a specific post for a member, if you use their name directly by typing “@username” they will be more likely to see your post sooner, so in this case if you said @Bob, he will see your notice sooner. If you read through older posts, I think this general issue has been discussed a number of times, but now that he is directly in this post, he may respond directly/sooner. Best of luck to you in your decision. I have been happy with my ICES M1 after doing a lot of research initially.

Thanks for the help. My first post. Dr. B answered in an email. Ive tried to find posts in search in regards to coil size but couldn’t find anything. I have enjoyed reading the blog and the questions and comments in here over the years. Dave

1 Like

He has answered this question many times in this forum. You can find his answers under other similar posts, and also in his YouTube videos.
The bottom line is, as mamy women will tell you, it’s not all about the size of the unit.

That said, I have and IMRS mat. My boyfriend thinks it’s great because he falls right asleep when he lays on it. I don’t get anything from it. On the other hand, though, I also use Pulse Centers equipment occasionally in a clinical setting, and think my body responds best to this instrument when I can literally feel the pulse, vibrate.