Flux Health Forum

I can’t believe this worked!

First I want to say thank you to bob for having such moral and ethical standards in a time when that is so rare. I can clearly see that you spend MORE time and effort showing people that you are trying to be genuine and authentic and trying to ease their pessimistic minds. I will say I am a pessimist by nature but simply having this forum and clearly it not being censored shows how reliable and effective your products are. I could literally make a post saying how terrible this product is and it doesn’t sit in “pending” waiting for a moderator to check it first to see if it’s suitable for others to read. That says a lot about your credibility. I like that you can admit that you and others (as example dr Paulik) don’t have the same opinions but you still recognize him as an expert in the field while most spend a majority of their time pushing others down to appear on top.
I would definitely put you on the very top of best business practices in the business

Now for the review. I have had head pressure and pain in my head ALL DAY EVERY DAY for 2.5 years. Have seen so many drs in the last two years neurologists hematologists no one has a clue. I have spent thousands of dollars this month alone having purchased a hyperbaric chamber red light device and now an m1. I shudder at the thought of how much money I’ve spent over the last two years.
The m1 is the very first device that has decreased my pain. NOTHING else has worked and trust me I’ve tried SOOOO many things. My pain now is usually a 1 or 0 and I can just feel a bit of pressure but the pain is a 0-1 and a 2 at the max where it was a 4 at the very lowest and would usually hover around 6-8 for the most part of the day and often 8-10
This has been a game changer for me. I pray daily this isn’t some kind of sick placebo affect but I really do not think it is as I’ve tried hundreds of devices by now and gone past the stage of placebo affects. I’ve already told just about everyone I know about your device and let 4 co workers try it. Worked on all 4!!!
Ty for your amazing invention time and most of all honest true intentions!!!

10 Likes

+1 on Bob’s business practices and incredible invention and engineering standards. Thrilled you are experiencing relief. Now imagine all the other things you can try it on. As I have shared in other posts, this is my #1 device (even over my hyperbaric oxygen chamber and red/infrared light panels) and it allows me to have incredibly high quality of life and even increase my activity level, doing things I hadn’t done since my teens.

4 Likes

love love love hearing these success stories. and to know that @Bob is within reach at our level to interact with us pure gold!

1 Like

curious…

where have you placed the coils?
where did you typically feel the pain originating from?
what power level did you use?
what configuration (stacked, contiguous, etc)?
how many coils?
what duration?
multiple times a day?
do you sleep with them?
how long does it take to feel the pressure/pain subside?
how frequently do you use?
how long did it take to notice something working?
how did you hear about ices and or Bob?
have you heard about pemf before this?
have you tried any other pemf products?

sorry… just a few questions i was curious about. i just know people new to this who have similar will have these questions.

wishing you continued success!

1 Like

I have an old traumatic brain injury from 1976. I got a home hyperbaric chamber in 2014. I started using the C5 in April 2023 and it is the first thing that noticably helped. I was in hell every single day with the horrible tbi. Not any more. Now i am adding some other things that i have found and seem to be making more headway. I use the oils from prodrome.com to repair cell membranes and heal nerve endings, and also bodybio pc to repair cell membranes. I have also added in a 250 watt infrared heat lamp which is helping more than red light does. Bob’s tools are awesome…the first thing that made a real difference, and brought me out of the daily hell that i could find no way out of.

1 Like

That’s wonderful and quite remarkable the C5 was the only thing that helped you after all those years. I similarly have found ICES PEMF M1/C5 to be better than a HBOT. Have you tried infrared light up the nose? You can get a set for about $30 USD nowadays. Also, HBOT then sauna really opens up the capillaries allowing the oxygen rich blood to flow to extremities. Not sure how it would help the brain if at all, but it sure helps my feet.

1 Like

Sounds plausible, because the Red-Light (LEDs) are Monochromatic, using one wavelength. A standard IR-Lamp (250W) covers the whole spectrum. Latter is better when you have no real in-depth clue about what does what.

I can try that! Hbot, immediately followed by sauna. What about niacin? Do you know anything about it and how to use it?

I also have a hyperbaric chamber that I just recently purchased. It still hasn’t arrived yet. I ordered it from overseas as the overseas units can go up to 1.5 ata vs the ones in the us which only go to 1.3 ata. So the hyperbaric didn’t seem to help much at all?
Also what kind of infrared light do you use on your head. I would gladly try one of those
Also where do I find this light that goes up your nose ?
Sorry for so many questions. Non stop pain will make a person desperate for relief

1 Like

Hyperbaric helps a little, but my injury was awful and is old. Motorcycle accident no helmet, 1976, no help at all. I have heard others say hyperbaric helps them a lot. I still use it. I think doing multiple things is what you have to do. I have a 250 watt infrared heat bulb ($12 bulb, the kind farmers use to warm up an animal) and floor lamp from goacuzone.com

Do you mean a light like this ?

That lamp looks good!

I think so. Looks the same as the bulb on goacuzone. Here is my bulb:

1 Like

Yes, I am familiar with it in the context of lipids, but not with brain injury. Niacin (delayed release to prevent flushing) can be used to raise HDL and help with overall fractionated lipids profile. However, two weeks ago some research came out (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-023-02793-8) making some reevaluate using high dose niacin. It is unclear if there is risk associated with Niacin in excess of 250mg. Some well known functional medicine practitioners have taken issue with the study, so it is important that we do our own research and draw our own conclusions if considering supplementing with more than 250mg.

The problem is the delayed release and the inability of the people who do the studies. Niacin or Nicotinamid clearance in the liver needs methyl groups. If the release is delayed more Methyl groups are required, because more Niacin goes the liver pathway. It is best to take normal Niacin with a carb meal + 1 mg TMG for every mg Niacin. Studies that supplement high doses Niacin without TMG and then find liver issues after some time are “bullshit”, because it is clear that methyl donor exhaustion does cause that. This is long known. Nevertheless I would not exceed 500-1000 mg Niacin distributed over the day without good reason.

Best,
Hans