Flux Health Forum

How to triage use?

Those are the same batteries I purchased, thanks for the heads up as to how much use you have put them through and they are still running. (mine are all brand new LOL)

Curious, have you purchased a second battery charger? Iā€™ve been looking for the same one that came with the M1, but they donā€™t appear to sell that particular model any longer (i like the digital display that tells you exactly how much battery is used/left to charge). Is there a battery charger you can recommend? I hate only having one of something i need, like to have backups :smiley:

1 Like

I bought a bunch, because I didnā€™t think the M1 came with batteries to overseas locations. So I ended up with 6 and two chargers.

I have a USB stick pouch with 6 places. I numbered them with 3d texture glue. Even after the curing process the numbers stuck together and number 1 tore right off. I put tissue paper in the middle. The sticky parts adhered to the tissue, and since then no more sticking.

Anyway, I use them in sequence and make sure I donā€™t lose track of them. Batteries are best when maintained, so this was the easiest way to make sure I didnā€™t forget one. I used Brother marker tape to make ears to remove them, as had been done to the ones from ICES.

If you have plastic boxes for each battery, you could number them with a permanent marker. That would do the same job as my setup. My extra batteries didnā€™t come with boxes.

My extra charger does not have the LCD readout. So far Iā€™ve used the one that came with the machine, because I havenā€™t needed to charge two at a time. Good to have an extra, though, just in case.

1 Like

Yes, I did. For a few bucks more you can get the batteries + charger (in includes the option DC plug in addition to the 110 AC plug on back of the charger).

2 Likes

Nice to have this link. Thanks!

THANK YOU!!! :grinning: