Flux Health Forum

How to revive old A9 and C5

Hi, I have to units I purchased for shoulder recovery. Once I were full recovered.

I put them in a small bag, in a drawer, and be there since last October 2022.

I have a knee injury a couple of weeks ago, this morning while having a massage, I remember the PEMF units.

They were on a bag, right next to my bed, no battery installed

I put a new battery on the A9, it works until I seat in my car and it have a red X

So I take the C5, put the atom battery, it works, again, once I was seated on my car, I check the C5, it was off. Portable battery was completely charged.

I tried with a different 9v battery and recharged the atom battery pack for 30 min, nothing. They don’t work.

The A9 gives the red X, and the C5 don’t turn on.

Please advice trouble shooting or what to do!

The pulse generators for both of these systems should operate for many years without a problem if you use them without damaging them… so they basically do not “wear out”. The main thing that will wear out from use is the coils. It sounds to me like you have a bad set of coils that probably have an electrical short which would cause too much electrical current to the output, which would cause:

A9 - RED LED to come on
C5 - Over-current fault and then automatic shutdown.

So, my advice: get a new set of coils, plug them in firmly, then try the systems again.

tks @bob
I just try different coils in the A9, still red X
I try different coils in the C5, still don’t turn on.

I receive an email to send the units to 102 Butterfield for inspection.
I will send them, unless there are any other trouble shooting to do.

so, units where send for repair and they repair them within a week!
A9 was affected by humidity, PR is very hot! I used it for about 3 to 4 consecutive weeks in my belt. and I do sweet a lot while working.
the C5 apparently was damage by voltage. I only use it with a portable atom battery. may be because been unused for so long, there where a spike? ? ?

portable battery question.
what is the portable battery recommended by most users?

Contact support@micro-pulse.com for repairs.

Here is a post from last year recommending a battery for the c5