Flux Health Forum

How to minimise detox side-effects from PEMF/ICES

I watched this video from Dr. Stephen Stokes and he said the side-effects people can experience on PEMF is because the detox pathways become overloaded, and that heavy metals can redistribute if someone overdoes it.

Unfortunately this happened to me several years ago. Initially PEMF helped me immensely and felt life-saving, but then I accidentally increased the intensity too quickly on certain areas on my body and immediately had multiple severe reactions.

Ever since then I haven’t been able to do PEMF on most areas of my body (except head, feet, and hands) without detox effects, which I never used to have. I suspect it’s because heavy metals may have redistributed to other areas of the body, so those some areas (such as my abdomen) which I used to be able to target with max intensity, I could no longer do so without a significant reaction.

This was the case even with trying other supplements and therapies to help manage the toxins and clear my detox pathways, such as cruciferous sprouts, glutathione/NAC pills, marine phytoplankton, shilajit, tonnes of zeolite, charcoal, drinking lots of water, etc.

But I became very sensitive so it felt like even a small amount of PEMF would be too much, whereas previously I could get all the benefits without a severe reaction. The side effects outweighed any benefits I experienced, which it initially did not. After a long time of trying, I eventually gave up and stopped PEMF entirely because just applying it to a general area like my head, hands, or feet never did much for me (I would always feel the best when applying it on my gut or entire body on the mat, but I couldn’t do that anymore).

I’ve just ordered an ICES M1 device to see if this will give me a different result to the device I had earlier (IMRS Omnium1). I’m hoping because the frequencies are different, maybe I can mitigate the detoxification effects but still experience the other benefits of ICES as well. I’m not saying I don’t want to detox, just that it needs to be slowed down significantly because of heavy metal poisoning, so I can get the other healing benefits from ICES.

I’m not at the point in my life where I can undergo any therapy that will cause such significant detox reactions that I can’t continue my usual activities, otherwise I won’t be able to work. And besides I don’t think it should do that anyway otherwise I’d be detoxing too quickly.

So that brings me to my question: what suggestions do you guys have to minimise the detox reaction? Besides the obvious, such as drinking enough water and slowly building up the intensity. For example:

1. Are there certain frequencies for the ICES M1 that will induce less detoxification, so I can use those ones instead?
  2. What about placing the coil on a non-sensitive area where vagus nerve points are, such as the ones around the neck or ear? I don’t react to putting it on my head, so maybe I could target that to get the benefits of vagus nerve stimulation without a detox reaction.
  3. Any other suggestions, e.g maybe saunas could help (although I don’t have one at home right now, which I’d need)
1 Like

Hi and a short question: Did you experience the effects with the Omnium? Which applicators? Which Intensity and which programs?

Omnium uses completely different waveforms. ICES is in my view fundamentally different from the Omnium/iMRS approach. Much less total energy, much more directed / fosussed energy.

Best,
Hans

Interesting I’ve seen you before on the ACC forum and now you’ve popped up here lol.

I used the mat, pillow, and the spot. I used varying intensities depending on the applicator. Initially I could use the spot on my gut at any intensity without a problem. I was able to use the mat on my full body up to 25 without a problem. Then I accidentally applied the pillow to some sensitive areas at too high of an intensity (partially because the device literally glitched and turned the intensity up soon after I started the session, a repeating issue I experienced) and then I had the severe incident that caused redistribution of heavy metals.

Does the ICES cause less detox symptoms?

Haha, I focus on things which work :wink:

Interesting. The pillow uses square wave with a different base frequency. Completely different to the mat. I think that energy is high, but biological impact measured in T/s is much less then ICES. I have in my blog an article that explains what I measured.

Never had a single issue with ICES even at 12h/day with B5 and 4 pairs of coils, also not with iMRS. But I use(d) basically only the mat at “25”. Also I only use NBMI all 8h nowadays, not ALA. But there are so many things people can do wrong with Hg-detox… Even most of the people which do the ACC protocol do not really follow that what is in the 300 page book and do not use binders, which Cutler overlooked, because people focus to much on what he wrote 25 years ago.

This is, what I look for and what I have done: https://hcfricke-com.translate.goog/2024/06/12/mein-diagnoseleitfaden-worauf-schaue-ich-zu-blutwerten-haar-test-hpu-test-ultraschall-schilddruese-einem-dvt-des-kiefers/?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de

Best,
Hans

2 Likes

I assume when you day “detox” you mean heavy metals too? Have you looked at heavy metals in your urine or have blood work? We were thinking along these lines. https://pemfbio.com/2024/05/12/pemf-and-heavy-metal-detox/

@hcf just got the ICES and here’s my results so far with the Omni 8 protocol on high intensity (15) on my gut (which was a sensitive area):

1. Seems to be helping significantly, but the intensity doesn’t seem to be as strong as the iMRS was (which is what I wanted). So the “buzz” I would get after a session isn’t anywhere near as strong
  2. Seems to have a very mild detox effect, which is very manageable with marine phytoplankton and the other supplements I’m already taking like MCP (unlike the iMRS, which caused too much of a detox reaction on almost every setting)

So it’s been able to deliver the benefits I’ve wanted without the crazy detox reaction, which is great

1 Like

Urine or blood tests for heavy metals are inaccurate AFAIK. Look up Andrew Cutler Chelation

Thanks for the feedback. “Strongness” I think is missleading. The iMRS puts, in my interpretation, more energy into your body with no biological value.

And most important: More does noch help more! Especially with PEMF. Bob and also the people behind the iMRS repeat that all the time. Max intensity is for special cases, e.g. bone healing.

For me “Detox-Like-Effects” relate to high Nrf2 Induction. And that means: “Stress(or)”. Its what lot of “plant-antioxidants” do, but when you do it, you should know what to do before and beside. Most do not.

Best,
Hans

1 Like