Flux Health Forum

Growing pains in a 13 year old

My son is an athlete and is 13 years old. He seems to be in a growth spurt because he is having bad knee pain (confirmed to be growing pains with a visit to the ortho who took x rays and confirmed inflammation in growth plates of the knees). I’m wondering if anyone has had any experience with this type of thing. I have a C5 and an M1. Currently using the C5 with stacked coils on front of knees on Omni 8 at 15 power level. Wondering what anyone with experience thinks might be the best approach and what programs might work best on this type of ailment. Thanks in advance.

I had the same pains when I was 13-15 and also had a bunch of imagery done. It also led to Osgood-Schlatter’s. Does he have that? I wish when I was 13 that I had a C5 and M1 to run Omni 8 (power 9 through 15) as a kid. I think you are on the right track. Keep it up. Try to get in 8 plus hours a day of ICES PEMF for your son. It might lightly help to take something like Flexcin. That seems to help with one of my children but they aren’t in a massive growth spurt phase yet.

My son had an intercostal injury, which we tried to treat with painkillers, physio, chiro, infrared sauna, ozone sauna and all range of topical gels and creams. Then I remembered we had M1, used it on Omni8 power 9 for a couple of days and the pain went

One of us had a pretty bad intercostal injury and it took 6 weeks, but the M1 did it! They haven’t used ICES PEMF before the injury and had observed all of us using it for other things before. Now they are a believer in ICES PEMF.