Flux Health Forum

Food Allergies and Intolerances

I used to have a lot of food allergies/intolerances that I’ve developed over the years. As an Asian, I grew up with rice as a staple, but 30 years ago shortly after some major surgery, I suddenly developed a severe intolerance to all forms of rice, regardless whether it was refined or not, flour, noodles, cracker… or just plain rice. The pain from my nerve damage would flare up, and I’d be in agony for two or three days straight, just from eating a few tablespoons of rice.

Shortly after that, I started reacting to all forms of caffeine, and then to tomato, and finally to breads, especially whole grain (regardless of the grain). And no, it wasn’t gluten or celiac.

These were the food intolerances, but I also had allergies to raw shellfish and to miso long before the surgery. Raw shellfish would make me break out in skin rashes and hives, miso would result in severe abdominal cramping.

In addition to probiotics, I started to take digestive enzymes, which helped somewhat for the food intolerances, though not completely. And it didn’t do anything for tomatoes and food allergies, so I didn’t dare to drink soup or consume anything that had even a little tomato juice or flavouring in it.

Then I decided to try using the M1 on my belly, at first just for an hour and then just half an hour every morning. Within a few days, I noticed better digestion. My elimination was more regular and I was no longer experiencing gas pain, heart burn/acid reflux or abdominal cramping. Best of all no more inflammation and pain due to eating the wrong foods! Up until now, I was very careful about eating restaurant foods!

I have always been very careful with my diet: I have very small portions of meat if I eat meat at all in my meals and large healthy servings of vegetables. At home we ate very bland foods, avoiding heavy seasoning, especially high-sodium foods, and regular meals included just breakfast and supper (occasional small lunches during cooler months), but once a week I would go on a 36-hour water fast to clean up my digestive tract. I knew my digestion was getting better because usually after a fast, I would experience some cramping and diarrhea from purging (toxins being eliminated).

But shortly after using the M1 on my belly, I found I no longer had the cramping/diarrhea any more. So I started to eat at first small portions of rice, then trying half a cup of coffee, then bread, and more recently tomatoes! What really got me excited was my trying a little bit of miso… and happily no reaction!

So here’s something else to attribute to just half an hour application of the PEMF-ICES!

5 Likes

Great news, @Serenity! What settings, coils, and coil placements have you been using?

2 Likes

I started with Omni-8 at intensity 4 for a month, but later switched to Alpha Wave at intensity 5 and have been using that for the last few weeks with the same result. Not sure if the protocols matter for the half hour, I think more importantly is the intensity. I would place the coils side by side anywhere on my abdomen.

For the past week, after one of my coils died, I found that only one of the 2 coils worked and I remembered Bob saying that one coil would work at roughly half of the intensity of two coils, so I set the intensity up to 10 and placed that one coil on my abdomen. I’ve since been using that setting for the one coil for the past several days, again the same benefits.

3 Likes

@Serenity, Thanks! I hope you continue to improve and that you will share any new insights here.

My mother recently started to get hives all over her body every night for the past month or so. I looked it up online to see what might be causing it and found out food allergies could trigger it. My mother insisted she didn’t have any food allergies, but I told her to try the M1 for an hour on her belly. Just one hour on that one night, and her hives all disappeared!

3 Likes