Flux Health Forum

First impression and follow-ups

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but I can feel the pulse in my body right from the start. It feels like the high intensity machines but milder. I would describe it as a very mild electric shock or muscle twitching felt uniformly over whole body, not just at coil site. It’s a bit stimulating, even pleasurable. I also feel some kind of minor pressure in frontal lobes. I am using the M1 on default protocols omni8 and b5-c5, intensity 9. I have the coils placed side by side, mid-high cervical area, under base of skull where I have some stiffness. I also have some chronic MS symptoms. Looking forward to reporting progress…

Yes, I agree. It might be indelicate, but for the sake of science, when I put the power up that high, if I put the coil below my neck, it gets downright stimulating to the point where I was aroused the whole next day.

I will warn you that you might need to turn the power down in a few days. I say that because for a week at a time, I find high power soothing, but then it starts to be over-stimulating in more ways than one and can give phantom pains. Turning it down solves those problems.

For MS, you might want to combine it as an adjuct with diet. There are a lot of autoimmune diets nowadays. There are more than one which have been successful with MS. Dr. Swank’s work with low saturated fats and low sodium had something like a 90% success rate at halting the progressing and he followed people for 50 years or something like that. Paleo was the other one, which has some success, though I think Whole Food Plant Based may be higher. YouTube has videos. There are diets specifically called “autoimmune diets” Lots of choices. Watch them all and figure out what would help.

1 Like

3rd day of use…
changed from default protocol omni8, intensity 9, which felt irritating or overstimulating, to tbi protocol, constant 5pps, intensity 15 …same coil site… upper cervicals, side by side.
Now it feels super relaxing and even warm at the coil site, plus the deep but subtle full body muscle twitching is like a soothing massage.
Also continuing to feel a mild ache in ear bones area near coils, but thinking it may be activation so not concerning at present.

Yes, that is what I would say the progression is: The first days higher power feels good. Then, it gets overstimulating. Then, overstimulating becomes irritating. Then, irritating progresses to phantom pains in areas where there wasn’t even pain before.

All seem to disappear upon turning the power down.

If I use it too long at too high a power, even shutting it off it is like I still feel waves of energy for a few hours after. That can be distracting for things like sleep. Plus, at higher power the noise gets too loud and that bothers my ears.

Thanks for your reply. I apparently did overdo it and now taking a day off to recover and assimilate. Yes the pulsing feeling can last for hours afterward.

12 days now experimenting with M1: omni 8, intensity 9, coils side by side. In general terms, I feel a bit more energy, strength and alertness with minor side effects of trigger point pains in various regions of head which I then massage . I have been using it on upper and lower spine, brain stem and solar plexus. I feel the common denominator from all placements is a feeling of getting charged uniformly over body after an hour so and no particular sensation at the coil site . The overall feeling is an internal vibration like a motor running, sometimes roughly, sometimes more refined. This feeling continues for whole day after removing unit, and I have to be careful not to overcharge which makes for unpleasant feeling of heaviness or dullness. I have the feeling I am building up my body’s capacity to hold and circulate this charge which equates to the voltage required to renew and rebuild dormant or ‘corroded’ electrical circuits. I feel my body is circulating this ‘power to heal’ where it’s needed, which may not be the particular site where the coils are positioned and power is being input .

Sounds like you are learning a lot.

I recognize the sense of the vibration lasting the whole next day, and the sense of “trigger point pains” and the sense of overdoing it and having an unpleasant sensation.

For me, turning the power down alleviates those sensations.

trigger point pain is telling me there is resistance but also healing . It’s telling me where and how I can be of assistance by massaging there. So I appreciate that. Sure turning down intensity may alleviate pressure there but also may slow healing. So I play it by ear and try to maximize process but prudently.

After almost 2 months of daily use, I would say my health is better and still improving

• lost 15 lbs of excess weight from belly
  • fascial stiffness issue is better and getting better and feel more relaxed, stable
  • look forward to attaching ices generally to either front or back of torso every
    morning to charge me up and get my motor running which I can still feel, but
    sometimes need to turn up intensity
  • feels like it’s pulling old, repressed, anxiety feelings up and out thru solar plexus
  • look forward to pandiculation stretching, walking
  • enjoying more going out in public and talking to strangers
  • feeling younger
  • handling stress better
  • reduced hyper-sensitivity to temperature and noises
  • sleeping dreams are more positive
  • feel a natural pleasure, electric

Thank You ICES

1 Like

Prometheus,

That is fabulous to hear! Lots of positive things on that list!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Prometheus,

Which parts of your body are you putting the coils on?

I did lose a few inches when I used it similar to a Modius, placing the coils where they place theirs, but I didn’t keep losing that way.

That was before I changed my diet and eating Plant Based has helped more, but, yesterday, when I was reading the vagal nerve again, I looked at them using vagal nerve stimulation for losing weight and I might try that out again, since this is a long time after. I haven’t been putting it over my gut because of microbiome, but I feel like I have a handle on how to “fix” my microbiome if I do anything wrong, so I am more open to playing now.

I also have been seriously enjoying every social interaction since the breakthrough since I used the alpha wavelengths and binaural beats on my prefrontal cortex.

Sleep, I have had so much more sleep over the past few months than I have had in years, but I started not processing the time passing at even a lower level and I realize that I don’t even have the thought, “Maybe it is bedtime” until 1:30 or 2 in the morning, so that part isn’t solved. I did not sleep the weeks I didn’t use the ICES and actually had one night where I didn’t fall asleep until after 7:30 in the morning, so I have not fixed my circadian rhythms at all. I feel like my sense of time might even be worse, but I can sleep as long as I notice what time it is and actually use the ICES.

I have not reduced my sensitivity to temperature or noise but my feet are so much warmer and if I put it on my chest, or forehead, such a nice warmth comes into both knees. Increased circulation has made me less cold, but I still don’t like the cold or the hot and I still get thrown off mentally by my coworker’s radio.

I have had a small improvement in executive function. This weekend, I got an oil change and I vacuumed my car and I brought it in for a recall, which I had been getting notices about since last July. It has taken a long time to figure out how much of my delaying was executive function and how much was social anxiety. Not having the social anxiety helped already, but even when there wasn’t any social situation involved, I would get tired, even halfway through using the brain gauge. I could succeed if I only did 2 tests, but would get such low scores if I did all of them and that wasn’t improving at all. My TOJ is still 5%. But I no longer sit as long in my car between stops having to will myself to move. Those things are progress.

I put coils mainly on solar plexus area but recently also on lower back cause I had pain there.

Thanks for responding.

I slept with it around my solar plexus last night.

There are spots where I can feel it radiating all the way to my toes and that is one of those spots.

Only sitting on coils now…hours per day, unless specific pain arises elsewhere for targeting. I get the same feeling of charging up/tremoring uniformly no matter where coils are placed. Sitting on them is the most convenient… no attachment at all. Feels like the “charge” is powering thru emotional/energetic resistance, like sandblasting. And my responsibility seems to be allowing it to happen…allowing the blockages/stiffness to dissolve. It’s a subtle but real process that moves at its own pace. I am also synergistically attracted to promoting the process with exercises/stretches of various intuitive kinds plus 4 min workout and weight lifting as the need/desire makes itself known.

I haven’t tried sitting on them.

I might be too sensitive to the stimulation to do it.

In a way, I understand what you are saying about “allowing” it to happen.

I find that I can put the coils on and not sense the flow at all unless I relax and almost go into a more meditative state.

I assume it still works even if you can’t feel it, but I can’t tell how much flow there is unless I pause and close my eyes for at least 20 seconds.

That is when I re-position the coils and make sure that I have maximum flow. Then, I can take a nap or watch videos or whatever.

If I don’t do that process, I end up wondering if my coils are working and I have to first check the light and see if it is on and then I listen for the clicking and look for the coil tester.

That is odd that it is almost entering mindfulness for a minute and suddenly I am so aware of it and then that awareness doesn’t go away.

I guess it is probably just a focus and relaxation phenomenon.

forgot to put something important in my post above:
after couple hours or so with M1 on omni8 , intensity 10, I start to feel 'overcharged". I am speaking as a layman here and using common language to express what I feel. It’s like I start to feel some kind of pressure building uniformly, like an uncomfortable excess of charge and my system can’t absorb any more at present. If I continue, then I become irritated. So at this point I turn if off. The charge remains for hours in the form of micro-tremoring and dissipates slowly.
Over the past couple months, I have become able to hold more of this charge and my issues are improving.

I also have had ,“the feeling of being overcharged” especially at night with the arrays or pad(4 arrays together).
When I drive I often put the pad on my lower back.
At a coffee store, I have tried sitting on the pad which seemed to feel good
And make it easier to focus.

1 Like