Flux Health Forum

Feeling bad can sometimes be good

Couple days ago I got huge lower back pain out of nowhere that I never had before. Now as it slowly improves from ices use, I’m thinking it is nothing but a symptom of chronic lower back fascial tightness returning to normal and releasing the stored up pain there. My entire fascia system seems to relaxing gradually and I’m able to breathe better after living in this strait jacket for 50 years. But I seem to be less and less able to feel my motor running. :astonished: I’m running with intensity maxxed out at 15 and can only barely feel any micro-tremoring.
I need more Cowbell! My system is adapting and need more power to get my Fix!:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You have made me smile. I like the upsidedown emoji. Very cute.

1 Like

Do you feel in your experience that ices/pemf, or something else, may have been a catalyst to expose and propel repressed emotions/trauma back to the surface for re-experiencing, release, and healing thereby?

Yes. When I have placed the coils on my head at times, I have ," re-awoken" old memories of several decades ago. Times it has made me feel younger, more energetic etc. , other times it has been cathartic.

I am not sure if it was co-incident or related to the ices-pemf experience?

1 Like

I am going to agree that using it on the brain can bring things up.

It depends on what setting I use.

Normally, if I use the alpha, gamma, delta, theta, I stay pretty mindful and I think those ones help for sleep and meditation.

Last night, I used Schumann 4, which is one of my favorite settings, but if I use it too close to my brain for too long it can backfire agitating and last night, it brought up emotional things and I ended up staying up all night, instead of relaxing and sleeping and being mindful.

1 Like

Thanks for responses, @PEMFenthusiast2 , @bettereveryday

I was also up much of night feeling anxiety after using intensity 15 settings on solar plexus area yesterday where I feel blockage.
But I don’t look at it as a backfire. In fact quite the opposite, I see it as successfully accessing old trauma with a simple tool. Imo, we cannot escape re-experiencing our reaction to those traumas if we want to let them go and be released. So I welcome it even if uncomfortably cathartic. Of course we can modulate the process with device intensity and exposure. My stiffness issue is easing so I’m quite willing to go thru the process. I would say pemf in my case is literally helping me shake it off.

Prometheus,

That is a good attitude.

For me, I try to stay in the present and mindful, so I have a little internal red flag go off when I get pulled out of it.

When I was young, I was someone who would dwell on everything that was happening in a negative way.

I have been so much healthier living in the present that I monitor when I leave that state.

I will concur that utilizing it on the mind can bring things up.