Flux Health Forum

Extending life of PEMF Pads

I thought I would share a photo of how I am extending the life of my PEMF pads to last sometimes over a year with daily use. I am using the elastic tape recommended by Bob Dennis.

I hope you were able to open the image.

3 Likes

@JillLash, thanks for sharing. Pictures are particularly helpful sometimes and I can see the one you uploaded with 4 quad coils with ace-style bandage wraps around the wire area.

1 Like

I do the same, but with self-adhesive bandages, wrapped around the weakest area of the coil. Self-adhesive bandages can be bought cheaply on Temu. When I wrap these coils, the longest one lasted me for almost two years. And even when one coil goes bad, if the other one is still working, I still try to get some use out of it by doubling the intensity (you can do this for treatments that require intensities that are lower), such as treating for digestion. I found it still works well.

Also, because these bandages get grubby over time, I made some “socks” to cover over the coils and then I can throw those into the laundry without having to change the bandages.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing how you wrap the leads. I don’t know if it matters, but I was wrapping them using with as little material as possible, thinking that more tape could potentially block the PEMF signal. I am not sure if the pulse is dampened at all by this material. I suspect less is more since Bob advises to use directly on the skin whenever possible. I have read that signal passes through natural materials, cotton, linen, silk, best, and the bandage tape is synthetic. I wonder if Bob tested signal with or without tape? … I’m guessing he probably did. I would like to know if the tape had any blocking effect.
Thank again!