Flux Health Forum

Endometriosis

would love to hear more about the use of ICES and endometriosis.
Thank you
Camie

Hello: I just joined. I have endometriosis. I use the M1 on my abdomen when I get cramps and it helps. I also tried the C5 and A9 and they also help. That said, I don’t get full on endo cramps anymore. Ever since going paleo, cyclically keto and doing full water fasts during menstruation, my cramps are pretty wimpy, which is awesome.

1 Like

Hello, my wife has Endometriosis and suffers through pretty bad periods. Is this something that might help? If so what device and how to use it for that?

i haven’t read anything in forum nor heard anything specific about dealing with bad periods (assuming cramping as part of being “bad”), but cramping in general for different body parts, yes.

in fact on a recent note just today, there was something i ate that did not agree with me AT ALL… whatever it was i could feel going down my tract as it cramped different parts of my gut! it was so bad, i had to reach for my ices device in hopes that it could mitigate the severity of the cramping. i was so relieved to have the cramping cut down from an 8 out of 10 literally down to a 2 or 0. i could feel where it was until i finally had to go to the restroom to evict that source of pain.

sure, it’s not the same as a period haha, but damn… that cramping was debilitating and the pemf (stacked at H) was better than any pain killer i could ever take…i don’t even know if they have pain killers for gut cramps. :thinking: