Flux Health Forum

Emf meter for health safety

@Bob wasn’t too sure where to place this, but was wondering if you could help me decide. i was curious to use this to detect radiation from microwave, cell phone, smart meters, TV, computers, emf device, etc…

is this sufficient to detect what’s safe etc?

NOPWOK EMF Meter Rechargeable Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Handheld Digital LCD EMF Reader Temperature Measure, Tester for Home Inspections, Outdoor and Ghost Hunting https://a.co/d/48zZP8h

I’m looking at reviews and also price… there’s just a lot of mixed reviews out there. i don’t need anything fancy but I’d like to get an idea how far i can be from xyz device for prolonged, high radiation exposure… worst case scenario, i may get a rated high end meter just to compare it to a higher rated budget meter to help decide if one can’t be determined just by looking at specs. :thinking::upside_down_face:

thanks for any insight!

apologies, but this is way outside my area of expertise, so I think it would be wrong for me to offer an opinion.

We invited an independent certified company to measure EMF in our infrared sauna. Unfortunately non-professional devices can be unreliable and inconsistent with the readings

That is a great way to go if you can do it. They’ll give you a certification for what they measured. The sticky point, of course is how to correlate accurate and detailed electro-magnetic spectral measurements with biological effects.