Flux Health Forum

Does touching the coils increase the charge?

Hello! :slight_smile: I wondered if other users (and/or Dr. Bob) have any insight about whether anything happens to increase the magnetism when one touches the coils as they are placed on the body. I suspect that part of it may be since I tend to press down on the coils so it causes a deeper saturation of the field, which I do feel instantly inside the area. But does it actually increase the energy due to either creating a circuit or due to adding energy from the human hand (the hand has energy of its own)? Or is it all in my head? Or 50/50 (lol)?

I definitely feel a measurable increase. My test data is drawn from only brief moments here and there of pressing down on the coils only a few times sporadically through the day of using the m1 (p9). It happened on various protocol settings like Alpha, Omni 8 and Shumann 4 (which I am playing with being 2+ weeks into this).

Also today I was using 2 coils in the stacked fashion on CV 22 (just below adams apple) and noted energy traveling up my arm when touching the coils. I suspect that would be since the stacked coils will release energy from both sides? Is that correct? The increased energy occurred, by the way, even when using the coils side-by-side and was noted to be traveling down into the area being targeted.

Thanks!

Hi @Avi, this is a super-interesting observation. This is one of those cases where magnetic field calculations just don’t seem to capture the real biological effects that people observe.

I have heard the same thing from other people, one person in particular who I trust completely. He used the A9 intensively for his own very serious debilitating hernia meshoma problems. And the A9 was only helping him “mildly” when the coils were just held into position by a bandage, but when he started applying pressure with his fingers to get the coils deeply into his lower abdomen, the effects were magnified significantly. He has ended up with a very satisfactory recovery from his advanced and inoperable meshoma, which, to the best of my knowledge, is the first such case ever recorded for such a severe systemic reaction to a mesh implant. And he told me that he attributed this to intensive daily use of the A9, while applying pressure to the coils by hand occasionally for brief periods, so that he could feel the effect very deep in his tissues.

Others have reported similar observations, but for much less intensive use, and I personally had a similar positive outcome when I pressed coils in deeply by hand over my right hip when it started giving me problems more than a decade ago. The result I think was to give me about 8 more years of pain-free right hip function.

So, yes, I definitely think there is something to this excellent observation of yours, but I do not have an explanation for why it seems to be so profoundly effective. I suppose it could be a combination of things such as increased mechanical pressure interacts with the tissue signalling of the PEMF synergistically, that the pressure simply places the coils closer to the targeted deep tissues thus increasing the magnetic flux density, or maybe it “closes a circuit”, as you say, by some mysterious (but apparently real) biological mechanism. Maybe it is all of the above. This observation and proposed mechanisms prompt me to think about how it would be possible to test for each one of these mechanisms. An experiment like this could help separate the effects of pressure versus just touch by hand to “close the circuit”:

• apply pressure, but use an inert material like wood or plastic
  • close the circuit by touching the coils firmly, but not applying much pressure

In any event, this is a great observation, and something to consider for deep or serious injuries, thanks.

1 Like

I can confirm that in my own clinical experience I have observed a similar phenomenon at times.

I would offer the following hypothesis as to why this works for some people, at times.

My hypothesis is based on similar phenomenon which can all observe in the healing sciences and that it’s known, that everything we do, in healing in the human body, any and all interventions, have their own distinct aspects of healing, and nevertheless is noticed very often that when we combine 2 good interventions together, the net effect is greater than otherwise expected.

This because of the Synergistic effect, benefit.

It means that if we use Therapy #1
+
Therapy #2

Then the healing effect Therapy #1
Will become more effective
(Or you could perhaps loosely say “Effectively Potentiated”)
(For example PEMF becomes more effective)

When combined with
Therapy #2

In this case when pressure is applied and it benefits the therapeutic effect…

I don’t think that it’s the magnetic field becomes any stronger.

Only as explained above.

Applying pressure is in its self a methodology which can beneficially potentiate ANY other Intervention which would otherwise work?
Will likewise be beneficial.

The way the human body works is that nothing works in isolation, rather every function in the human body is sinegystaclly effected by any and every other aspect of the human body and therapeutic entanglement is always present, weather we realise it or not.

In the specific example given of applying pressure:

Here are a number of factors involved which could be therapeutically beneficial.

The Healing Science of Acupressure for example, applying pressure at known point (and other, not yet known points) has benefit.

There are beneficial healing aspects to Tactile Touch Therapy

Touch ad pressure can become like a “wake up call” through the nervous system to make that part of the tissue more receptive.

Which means
Rather than saying the PEMF “became stronger”, which is unlikely, instead it’s much more likely and much easier to understand that by applying pressure you are making that part of the body more RECEPTIVE and more RESPONSIVE to the exact same PEMF which didn’t increase.

One more last point to consider:
And you can find a ton of data on this is the following, next post:

I think this is correct. At least 1/3 of all the clinicians I surveyed at a conference a few years ago said they had observed strong synergistic effects when using PEMF with their various other treatments/modalities. This was a wide range of things, from massage to acupuncture to chiropractic to stem cell therapy to PBM.

It is my opinion, based on a lot of discussions and observation, that PEMF is synergistic with almost everything, including PEMF. Yes, use of a small home/portable PEMF system daily along with a larger clinical system once or twice per week seems to have benefits exceeding the use of either one alone.

As you suggest, the application of pressure may make the tissues more receptive/responsive to PEMF, which makes a lot of sense to me too. And it is possible that PEMF makes the tissue more responsive to pressure/touch/massage.

1 Like