Flux Health Forum

COVID-19 possibilities

Am I missing a COVID topic?

Dr. Pawluk has some interesting articles.

It feels like they should have been trying it at nursing homes to see if they could make the virus weaker.

Blockquote

Absolutely, positively not. Any postings related to unproven coronavirus treatments/cures will be removed promptly. PLEASE DO NOT discuss this topic on this forum, or any claims/postings/links or indirect references. This topic is absolutely filled with fraudulent claims all over the Internet, and we have absolutely no business giving false hope to anyone, or amplifying the noise on a life-or-death topic where not one of us has any expertise…

NOTE: I have notified Bill Pawluk of this, he now agrees with me, and we are watching as many PEMF snake oil salesmen and charlatans are being taken down by the FTC and the FDA.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS (and what SHOULD HAPPEN) WHEN YOU MAKE FALSE, UNSUBSTANTIATED, and IRRESPONSIBLE CLAIMS:

I rarely squelch discussions on this forum, but I absolutely insist that no one make any claims, suggestions, float any hypotheses or amplify any rumors regarding COVID, or your comments will be promptly removed and you will be banned from this forum. This is common sense, good judgement, in the public interest, and has become federal policy, which I fully support.

2 Likes