Flux Health Forum

Comparison: A9 vs. PEMF Global Omnispot

Hello, please forgive if this is off-topic or not in the right forum, but we need to decide about whether to use our existing PEMF Global Omnispot (https://www.pemfglobal.com/omnium1.html), or purchase a new A9, which was just recommended.

The Omnispot page says it is “designed with two engineered, uninsulated copper coils that provides a maximum flux density of 120 microtesla. The Omnispot also has the unique feature of delivering the Helmholtz effect.”

How does this product compare to an A9, in tech specifications and in efficacy?

The intended application is for tissue normalization.

If anyone would be able to help guide us in this decision it would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello @skysurfer, I don’t have experience with other PEMF Systems, but from what I see on their website, their claims are filled with marketing hype, unnecessary coupling with a tablet, and prices are not listed unless you agree to be marketed to. If you read this forum, you will see many people sharing their positive successes with the A9 and M1 and hands on feedback from the inventor, Dr. Bob Dennis. He is the real deal IMO and I greatly value this community which shares their experiences with his ICES PEMF technology.

3 Likes

I have some familiarity with their products. I discussed this exact product in a post about a month ago, but briefly my opinions:

1- I agree with TajD about their website and claims.
2- There is no technical sense in their statements about

“uninsulated copper coils that provides a maximum flux density of 120 microtesla. The Omnispot also has the unique feature of delivering the Helmholtz effect”.

This is just garbled techno-babble, and the fact is that their “unique feature of delivering the Helmholtz effect” is neither technically meaningful in the context in which they place it, nor is it unique. I patented this about a decade ago, and all micro-pulse ICES products can be configured to be in the Helmholtz configuration (just place coils on opposite sides).

Their “120 microtesla” is really just a way of saying their peak field is 1.2 Gauss (very, very weak), and this is just the beginning of what is silly about their products (not to mention that they are over-priced by a factor of at least 10x)

Now, its possible they might be helpful for you anyway, in which case that would be great. But personally I always try to avoid any products where the marketing is entirely and intentionally misleading.

Keep in mind my biases;
1- I invented and sell Micro-pulse ICES
2- I hate marketing fraud

3 Likes