Flux Health Forum

Comparing to other machines

Hi,

I’ve looked through the site and still confused which one I would need. I have a few questions. Hopefully someone on here can help me.

1. I’m use to pemf mats that do the whole body. But I see these are rings. Does it do the whole body?

2. I used the irms pemf mat and saw incredible results. I had sores and stuff came out. I’m looking for the same results. That company seems to overcharge. I need to find a pemf device that I can get the same results. Do you think I can get the same results?

3. How do you know what protocol?

4. These are safe for dogs and cats? My vet recommended a certain pemf mat for them but I don’t want to have to buy several devices.

5. How do I compare devices to find out what I need?

Thanks

welcome to the group…

1. the coils work on localized area of coverage. however, they can be configured to cover a broader surface area. depth of magnetic field can also be increased by configuring the coils (stacked). currently, you can put together enough coils contiguously to recreate a pemf mat, but there’s is nothing yet in the product line ready to work as a mat. @Bob is working on a body mat and will inform is when it will be ready. I don’t recall if there’s an official timeframe for this product tho.

2. imrs and the like definitely charge exorbitant prices for their devices. what kind of results do you expect? you mention sores and stuff coming out of your skin (?):thinking: … as for whether you can get the same results, do you know details about that device’s pulse (ie, shape, power, rate, frequency, duration of use, frequency, etc)?

3. the m1 will have a menu or frequencies and protocols to choose from, but i don’t know how that menu compares to other machines and their references

4. yes…ices devices are all safe for animals

5. comparing these devices… that’s a simple question with a very broad range or context for answers… please see these comments and even full thread to get more context to that question of comparing devices across manufacturers in the industry of pemf:

take your time to get familiar… i can tell you that the benefits reaped from using/experimenting with ices devices have been priceless.

2 Likes

My 16 pound dog sleeps 16+ hours a day on the C5 model with the mat of coils. I slipped it under his pillow cover.