Flux Health Forum

Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain)

Hi I am wondering which is the best device for treating coccydynia. Mine is light but annoying sometimes when I’m sited. I was hesitating btw M1 and A9. Which program would you suggest? I would also like to use it to regenerate my jaw bone (mild periodontitis)…

I made another post in this forum on M1 for the jaw. The ultra portability of the M1 makes most sense to me for the use case you listed.

1 Like

I used the M1 to relieve pain and help heal my fractured tail-bone (coccyx). I had to play with the settings but found an 8 or 9 worked well for me on Omni 8 or A9. I have not tried near my head so cannot comment on the jaw problem. BUT, M1 worked great on my coccyx and on my lower back pain. For the lower back I use the A/C adaptor and not the battery pack as I wear it all night. I also had one of my best nights sleep with that set up. Good luck!!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your very informative answer!

I injured my coccyx on an aluminum bleacher in high School. It caused me very serious periodic pain for decades (and probably many other long-term complications). One of the first things I did when I developed ICES-PEMF technology was that I began using it to try to get a permanent and complete recovery of this very old injury.
I used it on my coccyx for only about 3-4 weeks (using a prototype ICES gen ~2.5 system, much older than the current gen 5.0 model A9), it resolved the issue and I have never had another problem since then. That was more than 10 years ago.
So, I think the A9 or M1 will work great for you, and I really hopes this helps you as much as it helped me.

1 Like

Great thanks for sharing your experience, I juste received my M1 and will soon use it once I’ll get the battery.

After one month using at night my M1 with omni8 I didn’t notice any change in my coccyx pain, I’ll swich program on A9 and see what happens. I’ve put the coils one beside the other verticaly (on the coccyx and above), could it be better to superimpose them?

coil placement will require a bit of experimentation and trial-and-error. Individual responses vary, so I would try different coil placements until you get good results.

I should have written this earlier. After my last trial (M1 alpha at 9 I think) I experienced great success for my coccydynia which disappeared at 80%.

1 Like

That is outstanding. I am very happy for you. Thank you very much for sharing this important outcome with us.

1 Like