Flux Health Forum

Clarity 4.2 Setting?

This question is probably for Bob. What is the new Clarity 4.2 setting on the C5?

That was a request from Drs. Steve Haltiwanger and Joe Mercola. They wanted to try ICES-PEMF for making structured water, and Dr Haltiwanger had quite a bit of data on the effectiveness of PEMF at 4.2 Hz for making structured water that had a very detectable change in taste and effect on people. When asked to describe the mental sensation in one or a few words, the most common answer was “a sense of clarity”.

I felt strongly that the effect would be the same for 4.000 Hz (already available on the M1, C5, and B5 as “4 pps”), but they prevailed upon me to add 4.2 Hz to some systems as “Clarity 4.2”, specifically for their experiments with structured water.

Notes:

1-In unofficial experiments, some conducted single- or double-blind, we found very clear effects when using the M1, C5, or B5 to make structured water. Honestly, it really tastes different, and this was clear to anyone who tried the water, no matter how skeptical, whether the experiment was unblinded, single, or double-blind.

2- When this forum began, there were a few active discussions on the subject of structured water. Those who are interested should search them up.

No one ever detected any reliable differences between 4.0 and 4.2 Hz, or between any frequency between about 2 and 10 pps. THERE IS NO SECRET FREQUENCY HERE.

When using any setting on any Micro-Pulse devices, structured water, or something readily detectable as different from the original water before treatment, was easily and reliably produced.

The procedure is simple:
1 - Select 4 pps or any approximately similar pulse protocol (such as 3 pps, 5 pps, Schumann 1, or Theta Wave). Set the intensity to 9.

2 - Fill a small cup or bottle with pure water. Take an initial taste as a baseline.

3 - Apply stacked coils to the side or base of the cup or bottle of water.

4 - Apply ICES-PEMF for approximately 2 minutes. Do not apply it for longer.

SAFETY WARNING: The effects on the water are quite real and apparent to anyone who tries it. BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NEGATIVE REACTIONS, so BE CAREFUL, USE COMMON SENSE, APPLY THE ICES-PEMF FOR ONLY 2 MINUTES OR LESS, and BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN TRYING THE WATER FOR THE FIRST TIME.

The negative reactions seem to be temporary, but can be quite alarming, SO PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE and GOOD JUDGEMENT.

IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE LOADED WITH TOXINS HAVE THE MOST SEVERE INITIAL REACTIONS. IF YOU HAVE A BAD DIET OR OTHERWISE NEED A DETOX, YOU MIGHT WANT TO AVOID TRYING THIS.

With all that being said and understood, consider taking a small sip of the water after treatment with ICES-PEMF. Just a sip. Take note of its taste, how it feels as you drink it (it feels very different to me, and I remain very skeptical about this), and pay attention to its effects on you, both mental and physical.

Further notes:

“Clarity 4.2” was included on some versions of the firmware, but the effects WERE NOT DIFFERENT FROM FREQUENCIES ALREADY AVAILABLE ON OUR STANDARD DEVICES, NAMELY 4 pps.

I do not reprogram Micro-Pulse devices specially for this or other experiments (why: call Apple and ask them what it would cost to have them specially program an iPhone for you).

There is no reason to believe that 4.2 is a special or secret or magical frequency. When I asked Steve Haltiwanger why he had used 4.2 Hz for his clinical experiments, he told me that it was “just a guess”. We did not quantify it, but some people (including me) found slightly more effect from 5 and 10 pps compared to 4 pps. This corresponds to my findings on the effect of pulse rate on total dosage (more pulses = higher total dosage) as it relates to seed germination which I describe in my recent paper:

https://www.josam.org/josam/article/view/58

But for anyone who still does not believe me and absolutely positively must have 4.2 Hz for their experiments with structured water, that frequency is available on the model B5, and may be available on some other units that were sold a few years ago.

7 Likes

Thanks so much for your thorough response Bob :slight_smile:

After our experience in our family which I have posted on the forum previously, the guidance I share with family and friends interested in structuring water is, try 4 to 8 ounces ICES PEMF water as @Bob recommended, see if you have diarrhea, headache, or grogginess within 24 hours. If you do, wait until that subsides before trying again. Our bodies adjusted after a week to nearly all water as structured water. We have seen it have a significant positive gut shifting effect and mind clarifying effect. The positive effects are similar in my own personal experience to taking Real NAD+ lozenges.

1 Like

I’ll definitely have to try the 4pps setting for the water. I’ve only used my a9 on the Omni setting that is built-in to the device at all ranges of the power levels and for 15min to 8 hours exposure…i do notice a shaper taste for lack of a better description. without ices, it tastes bland/dull. i have never experienced any noticeable side effects that i can recall… maybe a dull headache the first time, but it’s been so long ago i don’t recall. i think i wrote about it in the forum…i should look and see what i wrote.

these days when i do use my a9, i don’t notice anything but the improved taste in water. :thinking:

1 Like

I have been bubbling Brown’s gas (hydrogen gas) through distilled water. It is recommended to use distilled water. I would like to try structuring the water after bubbling it with hydrogen gas. Does anyone know if distilled water is capable of being structured?

while I’ve never tried distilled water, i have tried tap and purified… both have minerals in them. distilled would not… that’s an interesting experiment worth trying. the main way anyone can tell the water has been affected by pemf is by taste (and maybe side effect).

I’m curious now… will have to try this.

at any rate, you can always dissolve salt in your distilled water to have that interact with pemf so that it can be affected by pemf… right @Bob?

There might be more to it than salt (water is more complex than is generally appreciated), but salt ions would definitely be one way to mediate an interaction between water and PEMF.

what is Brown’s hydrogen gas? Never heard of it.

check out eagle-research.com, you will find a more concise and accurate answer than I can give.

I did muscle testing to see what generated a stronger muscle response. The structured distilled water was better than the unstructured distilled water.