Flux Health Forum

Clarification between A9 and M1

I have a close friend who was recently diagnosed with Parkinson disease. This has horrified me on two counts, first because my dad died several years ago after battling PD and secondly, because my friend is only half the age of my dad who suffered so much before he died.

I’m not unfamiliar with PEMF — a few years ago I spent several thousand dollars naively thinking the Sedona full-sized mat would offer a more-rounded treatment for my extensive nerve damage. It’s taken more than two years for me to actually see any long lasting improvement from knee pain where I can actually negotiate stairs, though I still have pain/inflammation elsewhere throughout my body. In hindsight, having read your articles, Bob, and watched some of your videos, I believe I would have been much better off with the A9 or M1.

I want to gift my friend with one of your products to address his Parkinson but am not sure how capable my friend is at managing or even understanding this technology. I did watch the video you had with someone who used the M1 on his mother’s Parkinson. However, I know so little about the technology and really am at a loss with selecting the correct one. I know the M1 provides more options than the A9, so my question is this: how much more complicated is it to the A9? Since English is not a first language for my friend, I think he will be relying on me to help him out with setting it up. FYI, I’m not comfortable around technology (still intimidated by the new iphone I got for myself!), so this will also be a learning experience for myself.

Your advice in this would be much appreciated.

If you are physically near enough to help him set it up, then the M1 would probably be best.

But if it needs to be as simple as possible, people have had good results with the A9 for PD.

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.

So if M1 is best, I will choose M1 and try to give him that support. I am not good with technology, and this M1 will be new to me. Is there anything I should know about how to operate it? I’ve been reading up on some of the postings here and from my understanding, there are no negative effects from “doing it wrong” so I guess what I’m asking is that despite my lack of experience, I can follow through with some of the suggestions here, that I can still play around with it and my friend could still benefit? I mean, really, there is no right or wrong protocol that could make his PD worse, am I correct?

Secondly, as I mentioned, I have the Sedona mat and have been quite disappointed with the results despite having used it every day, sometimes as often as three times a day for upwards to an hour each time. I am considering getting a micro-pulse device for myself, but don’t know which one would address both of my conditions. I know you mentioned you suffered back pain and treated it effectively but don’t know which device you used to treat the pain? Are you still using it now? And did you use it to help you after the stroke?

The reason I ask is because two years ago I suffered a heart attack and am taking herbs to help with my recovery. Besides the cardiovascular issues I still want to address my chronic pain. Painkillers don’t help with the pain coming from neuropathy, though heat therapy helps to some degree. Would the A9 or M1 be better suited to address these issues?

Thank you again.