Flux Health Forum

Cholesterol

Hi. I must admit I am a big fan of electric medicine. My first foray was an A9 (maybe 5-6 years ago) then an M1 and Brain Gauge (around 5 years ago). But I have definitely gone more down the path with an Intensity Select Combo Tens machine. I use this baby to treat a neuroma (micro current) on my foot which absolutely nothing has touched. But in fairness to the A9, could not wear it all night on the bottom of my foot as it caused difficulties when I got up at night.

But I have definitely used the A9 on my limbs, head and stomach. But then I thought I wonder if anything has been done on electrical stimulation and cholesterol? I am tagging you @Bob on this one as I really don’t understand this stuff and maybe you can explain how similar/dissimilar this study could be for humans (besides the fact that they are rabbits😂). Mostly I am curious if I could use the A9 in the upper Aortic Area to see if it reduces my cholesterol (one of my pesky health issues).

If I was going to do a one person clinical trial any advice on the settings and program? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

This is very interesting, and I would certainly like to know how well it works for humans. But unfortunately I don’t know anything about this application of electro-magnetism, sorry. But if anyone else does, I sure want to hear about it!

1 Like