Flux Health Forum

Can ICES PEMF help with non-union fractures?

only after reading about NO from mouth taping did i start breathing through my nose for wimhof breathing method. i love the controlled hyperventilation and buzz that comes with the exercise. i think i usually breathe through my nose but i have noticed it’s helped with dry mouth…i guess i do breathe thru my mouth at times🤷🏽‍♂️

@Steve_Labo have you considered if you have access to one, an Osteostrong clinic? YMMV. I haven’t but I do use the inventor’s other product, X3Bar, while standing on the previously mentioned vibration plate. So far I have been impressed with results.

Also, which continuous glucose monitor do you use? I am interested in that myself.

Thank you for mentioning osteostrong and the work of John Jaquish. I never heard of him - or his invention before. I see Tony Robbins is involved. We do have an osteostrong here in the Portland Oregon area - and I already called them. My foot needs to heal first before I can start though. I may consider the X3 but this is what John himself says about it:

Q: “ Does X3 help with osteoporosis or increase bone strength?”
A: “X3 will have little if any effect on bone density, the reason being that forces of 4.2 multiples of body weight are required to trigger bone growth, and most individuals aren’t capable of lifting that heavy of a resistance - even with the X3. If you’re looking to improve your bone density you’ll want to look into visiting an OsteoStrong location!”

I checked out your VT007 Linear Vibration Plate - $400 wow so cheap compared to the $5000 Juvent! Both the Marodyne LiV and the Juvent are very pricy. But they have excellent bone building research behind them (lthough I have not done before and after DEXA scan).

The continuous glucose monitor I used is https://www.levelshealth.com/

Yes, I am not using X3 to increase bone density, but to hopefully maintain bone density and to increase HGH and lean muscle mass. It works really well on that latter front for me. Most importantly, I have been impressed with his work and thought I would share the info about his clinic in case you wanted to research and form your own opinion. Thanks for sharing the CGM you are using - I haven’t seen that one. Curious what your findings are with the Osteostrong clinic. Best wishes for your healing and growth in bone density!