Flux Health Forum

Can coils be glued together?

If my plan is to ALWAYS use them stacked can coils be glued together rather than the athletic tape method?

yes

[extra characters added to meet the minimum for a post]

1 Like

I have been using them stacked almost all the time, but my mother will use them a couple times a day for about a half hour to help with digestion. On those occasions, she has to have the coils placed side to side. What I have done is create socks for the coils: I take stretchy cloth and sew a sock that I pull over the coils and this will keep them clean (I can launder the socks when they get dirty) and hold stacked coils together which I can remove the sock and use separately as the need arises. So, I would not glue them together, as this method I’ve adopted allows for much more flexibility.

1 Like

Another approach you could consider is having different sets of coils for different purposes. I have found as I have experimented that other configurations are sometimes more helpful. I use stacked the most by far, but since the coils are not that expensive, I keep at least one set with side by side and one single coils in addition to the stacked. I use coban wrap on each of these sets on the coils so that i can tape them to the body area and then remove the tape and apply new tape each day/session and the coban does not need to be replaced often.