Flux Health Forum

C5 Usage & Power

Hi @Bob, you’ve mentioned before that power is not the main healing factor but out of curiosity, can I please ask the intensity range of C5? A9 is 20-200G. Also curious if C5’s deep coils are stronger than that of A9. When would someone choose C5 (in a scenario where A9 is not producing enough results for let’s say to target a really, really deep area in the spine behind many bones, spinal fluid and tissues?) Thanks!

The output power of all of our devices (A9, M1, B5, C5) is approximately the same on each channel. The A9 and M1 each have only one output channel, but the C5 and B5 have four output channels that you can add together by stacking up coils properly to get additional power by adding the magnetic pulses.

The best way to target the deepest areas of the spine, speaking from experience because I have done this for the past decade on my own lower spine injury which is on the anterior surface (innermost and deepest) face of the largest and deepest spinal area (lower back) on me, a large ex-firefighter/weightlifter:

• Stack the coils, bumpy side to bumpy side, tape them together, place them directly over the point of greatest pain.

NOTE: for most people who do not get an effect using the A9 or M1 with a single pair of coils, the reasons usually are:

1- Coils not stacked properly, battery not fully charged, etc.

2- Not using the system for long enough during the day. Needs to be at least 6 to 8 hours per day, every day. More power is not a substitute for adequate time.

3- Using too much power. Most people (~95%) actually respond better with mid-range intensity settings and have reduced or no response when they try to use maximum power. Almost everyone fights me on this until they try it. Then about 95% of people end up benefiting from reducing the power setting.

The C5 is designed mostly for people to be able to place coils on different locations around the body. But the outputs are synchronized, so they can be added together for more power in a more focused area.

For the very rare case of someone who needs more power, you could try stacking the coils from all four outputs of a C5. You need to use the hexagonal test chip to stack the coil pairs correctly, making sure the power adds up (brighter green flashing LEDs as coil pairs are added). This will give you more power in one focused area and might help.

But in virtually every case, the best results are from mid-range power applied for long periods every day and/or night.

2 Likes

Great, thanks Bob. This is super helpful. I will use it on medium and then update with my results. I perhaps need to use it more, but it’s harder to tape it to avoid any excessive movements in the neck. I haven’t always reacted well to KT tape in the past.

Can I ask how did you stack coils side to side for lumbar? I understand using it posteriorly on the spine, but stacked side by side would be too far from the lumbar spine, no? So many muscles, bones and tissue to pass through from the side of ribs?

It will be good to understand how you work through this. People really do respond differently, so it is good to have some individual case reports to see the patterns of use that work for different types of people.

For my lumbar area, I get the best results by stacking one pair of coils bumpy side to bumpy side then taping them together with kinesiology tape.

However, I sometimes use the coils side-by-side. In this case I tape the coils touching at one point, side by side, with the bumpy sides facing the same way, then tape them together. The two coils then form something like a figure “8”.

It is important not to lay the figure 8 along the spine. It seems like it should fit that way, but that orientation of magnetic fields actually irritates most people (I actually find it painful). You should lay the figure 8 across your spine, like an infinity sign, like this: ∞

Place the infinity sign across the spine at the point of greatest pain.

2 Likes

I use a Buff, sometimes two, rather than taping. You may need to reposition often, but it’s a great tool.

I ACE wrap the coils stacked. Attach to Buff with security pin on a wrap «ear». Possibly attach Buff to shirt to keep it in place. Otherwise the coils will eventually rotate to the front of your throat.

I notice better effects when I treat the nerve root ganglia sites first, in addition to, the painful tissue.

That is exactly correct in my opinion. An excellent strategy.

1 Like