Flux Health Forum

C-5 to help with rotator cuff tear

Hi, sure thing… I don’t have them available right now to take pics, and this was a time when i was experimenting w/ways to adhere them to specific areas w/o using a wrap.

the bags like these were used to hold the coils together (stacked). i then used velcro tape like this to stick to areas that were hard to keep in place. i’d tape one side of the velcro to the bag and the other side to my body part, and just put them together. for areas that can use a wrap, you could add that to minimize movement of the coils, but the bag and velcro were sufficient.

later on, I worked with headbands to keep coils in place around my head or even for my eyes (used as sleep mask). also found, too strong for too long gave me a headache, so I tweaked til it worked.

i have used old socks for wrist, forearm, ankles, sole of foot (Plantar fasciitis), etc to keep coils in place for injuries or repetitive strain injuries.

I’ve used the heck out of all my devices on myself and my immediate family at home and have become very familiar w/what works for us.

of course, I’m a huge fan of ices tech bc it simply works. it’s also a huge bonus that we have access to the inventor of the tech. bob has been very patient and great in giving us no b.s. answers to our real life questions about the therapy of pemf and use of his tech. can’t thank him enough! #truefan here haha

1 Like

super helpful. Thank you. I had this idea this morning of securing one of the velcro sides (fuzzy one?) with a safety pin to my clothing, and then stick the unit with velcro on it to the velcro anchor…

i like the safety pin idea… you can then re-use as needed vs. having to use new tape everytime <-- better idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like