Flux Health Forum

Buzzing sound

@Bob I started hearing a buzzing sound pulse every 1 second or so today. I don’t usually wear the M1 where I can hear even the ticking sound, but today I was wearing on head , stacked on upper lip, where I could hear the ticking but also this buzz pulse which is separate from the ticking sound. I’m using omni 8 setting. When I turned the unit off and back on , the ticking sound started up but the buzzing sound started after few minutes, and then continued along with ticking sound, then stopped when the frequency changed, and then started up again about 10 min later, but the buzzing sound does not occur at all with 10pps continuous. Is this normal?

@Bob
Did you see this question?
thanks

did not see it yet, thanks. The internal circut will buzz sometimes because rapid energy transfer between components causes dimensional changes, which creates buzzing. Many different digital circuits do this, but most people do not place them near their head, so they do not hear it. The sound is very low, but if it is near your head you might hear it from time to time. It is operating normally. Basically, if you use the hexagonal coil chip and the green LEDs flash, then the device is operating normally.