Flux Health Forum

Bruise on the face

Indeed, the LVLUP ultimate gut repair looks really good and frankly appears to be 3.5 times cheaper than getting the oral BPC, KPV, and Larazotide peptides here in the states that I get from my practitioner. They are not from Limitless Life. I think I will try the LVLUP. Indeed, we also just started the Pendulum LIfe Akkermansia Muciniphilia at the same time as the Larazotide (with limited time for the summer we are changing many variable at once so I technically couldn’t tell you which is causing the major change - I assumed it was the Larazotide). The goal is to kill the bacteria that induced autoimmunity, tighten protein junctions and restore the foundational bacterial strains, then try to shift the body out of autoimmunity with Helminth HDC. In parallel we will throw in LDN in approximately 1 week.

That’s great you are on the cutting edge of this stuff. You will help many people in my opinion. I spent years throwing all sorts of modalities and supplements at the problem but nothing sticked - a myriad of tests has really been instrumental in helping us focus and also to teach us we must weather the storm when we are killing the bacteria that induced the autoimmune encephalitis.

They are saying the result of taking Pendulum Life’s Akkermansia is mind blowing?

You plan sounds great. This is what I would have done in the exactly same order. I would’ve probably added a DNA test to see the weakest areas (oxidation, methylation, detoxification etc), which would require additional support during the interventions.
Sorry, I wasn’t very clear - people on the Khavinson’s peptides course are saying they fixed previously unfixable health issues with those peptides. I just started taking them and will share the result
Sadly we don’t have Akkermansia supplements in the UK - Pendulum therapeutics tried to launch their products here and it was clamped down by MHRA (our FDA).
Basically, every non-pharmaceutical product which really works is illegal here :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about UK MHRA blocking the Pendulum products. Quick question, we are seeing great progress across the board with the peptides, probiotics, LDN and herbal killing agent for the bacteria causing the autoimmune encephalitis. In parallel, we want to unblock the methylation cycle (HDRI-USA extended methylation cycle show it entirely out of wack.). 7 year history of reacting to anything that upregulates methylation. Just reacted to a P5P B6 transdermal cream. We are thinking there is a metallathione block and suspect “folate trapping” and the need to support the “short path” to methionine. Interestingly in the past, slowing COMT with Quercetin and Luteolin cause a zombie state, but ECGC is fine. Considering adding methyl “receivers” via phospholipid complex and TMG. Have you encountered this and any ideas if you don’t mind sharing?

In addition, this weekend plan to start ICES PEMF on gut again - that is the one known tool to increase overall clarity of mind and performance. Die off should be less with Larazotide, BPC157 and KPV onboard.

Have you looked at your methylation SNPs? I think you have LifeCode in the USA. It’s pretty thorough and it should give you the answers. Happy to look at your test results.
Also there is a good lecture here. They don’t give away everything though as they want to sell their masterclass :slight_smile:

Sorry I am not familiar with the test you had, we don’t have it in the UK. Does it include homocysteine? How high is it? What is B12 doing?
Yes, you can support the short path to methionine - you need choline - eggs, betaine etc. Phospholipids are ok.

May I ask you what PEMF settings you use to improve gut function and where you attach the coils?