Flux Health Forum

Broken Toe

On July 4, after a great night of fireworks, I broke my toe walking around my house. There was a good deal of pain and loss of proper thinking. I only asked nearby parties for some ice as I sat trying to think my way through it in a nearby chair. I went to sleep that night with my foot resting on an ice pack.

The next day my brain remembered the ICES and I placed it on my foot. I strapped it there with a rubber band. After a few minutes I could feel tingling throughout the injury site. Over the next few days I have kept up treatment. I can’t say it’s improving my recovery time because I have nothing to compare to but I feel that I’m able to walk on it more quickly than I would have without ICES treatment. For me, I feel that it has improved recovery time significantly as well as reduced pain and inflammation.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your injury. Glad that the ICES is helping.

1 Like

That’s great. I hope you recover completely and quickly. I hear that from people frequently. I hope more people post their experiences with it.

Basically, without ICES-PEMF, your recovery could easily have taken weeks or longer. Some people have told me that their similar injuries never really recovered, and they hobbled around for years in needless pain. About 93% of the time, even after years of struggling with the pain, they recover within a few weeks if they use ICES-PEMF.

That was actually the second application I started developing the technology for, after severe lower back pain. So I am very glad it is helping you.

1 Like