Flux Health Forum

Bladder cancer

I’ve given my mother an M1 to try for the pain caused by the tumor in her bladder. We’re not seeing any notable results.

We’ve tried the Omni8, Schumann 4, and Alpha settings, on power levels from 9 to the maximum of 15. She’s been wearing the coils in a variety of positions around the bladder and lower back, for 4-8 hours per day–stacked coils (bumpy to bumpy), side by side (smooth side to the skin), and one on the front and one on the back. It doesn’t seem to make a difference in her pain levels.

Does anyone have experience applying an ICES-PEMF device for inflammation-based pain caused by bladder cancer?

Personal anecdote here, PEMF technology supplies the energy needed to heal but not the raw building materials. I’ve had great success in other areas with protomorphogens. Ancestral Supplements supply great raw building materials and in addition to D-Ribose may provide some powerful and very affordable healing tools for your arsenal.

1 Like

PEMF stimulates blood flow and I don’t know if using it on a cancer location is OK or not. You can call and talk to Dr. Pawluk. You might want to look into phycocyanin. It is a wonderful natural pain reliever and has anti-cancer properties. Since it is excreted in the urine, it will concentrate in the bladder. I don’t know if it will affect any treatment she is getting. (I personally use the product, called Blue Magik from E3Live, which helps with my arthritis pain). Best of luck.
Phycocyanin: A Potential Drug for Cancer Treatment - PMC (nih.gov)

How many days has she been on it?

I have breast cancer metastasized to my spine and recently purchased M1 to use on my lower back with stacked coil, 3 sessions(60 minutes each) per day. I didn’t feel any noticeable changes for the first two weeks. Then after two weeks, the pain was simply gone, so did the inflammation around my spine. I am going for PET scan tomorrow, so hopefully I can see exactly what is happening there. However, I’ve been throwing everything at the cancer for the past two months, so PEMF might not be the only thing that stop the pain.

I immediately purchased a C5 and a mat after I notice the improvement above and have been sleeping on it overnight for the past two weeks. I also have herniated discs around the same area and they seem to get better as well. If the scan shows improvement on the discs, that can probably be mostly attributed to PEMF.

The body takes time to heal, so maybe give it more time before giving up. At least there is no harm done.

I am very happy to know that (at the time of your post) you were getting relief from pain and inflammation.

Did the PET scans show anything that you would want to share?

Are you continuing to improve, and have you made any additional observations?