Flux Health Forum

Bee Sting Quick Recovery with M1

A couple of weeks ago I was walking barefoot on the beach and noticed that there were bees on the sand every 15-20 steps. While looking at something offshore, I felt a burning sensation in between my right pinky toe and the toe adjacent to it. At first, I thought it was a jellyfish, as those are common on this beach, but after getting back to my condo, I applied some baking soda topically for a minute and then looked carefully at the area and was able to extract (with tweezers) a barbed stinger with some tissue remaining which is what would be expected from a bee sting. There was mild swelling, tenderness and low-level pain (1-2 on a 10-point scale constant or 3-4 when stepping down).
I applied stacked coils with the M1 at Omni-8 level 9 on top of my foot centered over the area of pain or two hours and the later in the day for 4 hours. I had no pain the next day or since.
Unknowns: It’s possible it was not a bee, or it could have been a dead bee that I somehow stepped on just right to have the stinger penetrate me. I could have a naturally very mild reaction to bee stings (I had never been stuck before). It might not have been a full dose sting. The one-minute baking soda treatment of the area could have been fully or partly responsible for my response. Since I have responded to the M1 on my lower back, wrists, forearms, shoulders, and knees, I am inclined to believe that the M1 was at least partially if not fully responsible for my quick recovery.
If you are stung by an insect, you might benefit from using the M1 on it.
Be well.

3 Likes

One thing to keep in mind for future reference. Always rake a stinger out with your finger nail. Pulling a stinger out with tweezers pushes the venon into you body. I will definitely try putting the coils on a sting if that happens to me

Thanks, @Linda_Lynn. I was careful with the tweezers to try to grip below the venom sack, but raking might be a better approach.