Flux Health Forum

Battery issues?

Using the M1 device, I’m not sure if it’s working properly or having battery issues. Sometimes, when the battery is fully charged, the light on the M1 blinks yellow instead of green. Does a yellow blinking light mean low battery?

I turn it off and on again, and it’s blinking green instead. I test the battery and it says 75% full. I switched to another battery which was fully charged. Ocassionally I have looked down at the device and seen that it was off. I don’t believe I had pressed the off switch. However, I switch the device off and on again, and then it works.

Any ideas what is happening?

Yellow flashing LED means that the device is working properly BUT it is in a timed stand-by (not stimulating) cycle. This is programmed to happen for 5 to 20 minutes within longer stimulation cycles for a few of the cycles on some of our devices. These are cycles with names that include the word “rest”.

For “rest” cycles. they stimulate for about 20-30 minutes (depends on the cycle) and then they go into a period of “rest”, where they simply wait a period of time before resuming stimulation. Some people use these pulse pattern cycles because they respond better biologically if they are occasionally given a short break between periods of active stimulation.

To get rid of the flashing yellow LED, you can:

1- reset the device, by cycling the power OFF then ON again (apparently you have already done this)

2- Choose a different stimulation cycle, one that does not include the word “rest”

1 Like