Flux Health Forum

Battery for C5

I recently received my C5 and would like to purchase a battery, i like the idea of making the device mobile.
There’s some conversation from 2019 about this but it’s not clear if the battery mentioned is a good one or not.
@Bob what do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?
If you could all share the link and brand and how long it lasts etc. Thank you!

Well, these batteries change all the time unfortunately so I can’t say anything specific. With a new C5 (with the USB “tail”) it will work with basically any of the battery power packs with a Type-A USB socket. Larger batteries will weigh more but last longer; smaller batteries vice-versa.

2 Likes

I bought the Anker Brand Portable Charger 325 Power Bank that was recommended by a Forum user last January. The cost on Amazon is $59.99. I have been very happy with it. This model has the very important trickle charge feature to keep the C5 from automatically shutting off because of the low power draw of the C5. Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Technology-High-Capacity-Compatible/dp/B07S829LBX/ref=sr_1_4?crid=ZKOSX6DEKA7L&keywords=anker+portable+charger&qid=1658153458&sprefix=anker+%2Caps%2C264&sr=8-4&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

4 Likes

Thank you! I ordered it right away :grin:

1 Like

Overall, the Anker Brand stuff seems to be reasonably good and low price, so I use it a lot.

3 Likes

Thanks Linda ! If the new one I ordered doesn’t work, I will buy this one. Many thanks

I needed to use mine this afternoon, so I found it. When it is in trickle charge, there will be one green light and two blue lights.

One more thing I forgot about, when you are done, to turn it off you must take it off trickle charge by pressing it twice, do you want three blue lights, then it will automatically go off

Thank you Linda ! As i live in the U.K. will search for the trickle mode with a power bank in the U.K.