Flux Health Forum

Bad Vision

Has anyone seen improved vision using ICES-PEMF for simple eye conditions? I have recently become aware that it is more difficult to focus on things that are small and close to me. I would say this is a natural result of getting older but I feel that it is due to spending too much time studying (books, screens). Although I’m not sure of this proves college is bad for health, it is very frustrating.

I read somewhere that eye sight issues like this are caused by the muscles in the eye becoming either chronically tight or lazy. So my eyes are probably over stressed. Usually the answer is to get glasses or a stronger prescription.

2 Likes

I have had some improvement in vision. It is still a work in progress. I can really see pretty well at night right now. Clarity and not being blinded by headlights. I am working on getting my weak eye back and have seen an improvement with that I suspect because my condition is one where the brain shuts the electrical impulses to my weak eye off and the ICES increases the electrical impulses to the brain.

Do you know what is causing your vision loss?

It does help some things tremendously. A doctor using Bemer did a study where 35 out of 42 patients with cataracts had measurable vision improvement using the PEMF for 2 to 6 weeks. (10 to 20 sessions)

That was for cataracts, but there have been studies for other things and there is a good reason to think it might help. The warning though is that if you have diagnosed eye problems, one person and only one that I know of had their eyes get worse in one study. They recommend 7 minute sessions and I see the logic for that until you see whether it is helping or not.

No matter what, try improving your diet with it.

Eat foods with Lutein most of all. Kale, carrot juice, broccoli

1 Like

You might try doing these daily eye exercises: https://youtu.be/Q-qN1mYJWo8

I have recently had a slight improvement in vision.

As far as the stronger prescription goes, I think you are better off using a site like “Glasses off” or getting pinhole glasses to rest your eyes.

This is helping, though I would say that it is slight so far.

Although I would also have to say that I don’t use the coils near my eyes all of the time. I have been working on brain issues and those have been improving and, to be honest, I have woken up a few days saying, “I feel like I am seeing clearer” and I haven’t been sure whether it was my brain having less fog or my eyes seeing clearer or both. I think it is both.

I have been eating a lot of vegetables with lutein on top of this. Eat your greens.

I have not tried ices on my eyes yet but I have been practicing intuitive eye focus exercises for decades and don’t wear eyeglasses or any vision correction devices. I passed my last eye test for drivers license renewal and I am 70 years young. I actually did wear glasses/contacts for many years when I was younger. Then I read about bates method etc and never used glasses again. Basically it’s just to develop ability to increase focus until the object comes into focus. But you can’t strain or squint which is counter productive. you are really just voluntarily working the lens muscle like any other muscle once you learn how. It’s just like a toddler learning to walk…it’s intuitive but it takes practice and if overall health is stressed or weakened, then all muscles are weaker. I wouldn’t say my vision clarity is perfect cause my health is not perfect and I don’t do the focussing exercise as much as I could. However my vision is good enough for all my purposes and my reading clarity is the best of all.

2 Likes

I’m using the a9 brain adjusted unit (5pps) and had the unit on low.

ran it prolly longer than i should have (30 mins)… my vision seemed improved, BUT i didn’t get a baseline. i did after so will see how things progress. i had surgery done to my neck as a toddler… i don’t know exactly the type of surgery… but the surgery was for a muscle pulling where my head tilted to the left. anyway many decades later the result of the surgery was no more head tilting, but as an adult, i have a slight lazy eye on left and it drifts when i rely on my right eye to focus on reading or seeing something… i can tell when my left eye drifts when I’m straining to use my right. after the 30 min session on low, it felt different… like i didn’t rely on my right eye like I’m used to. maybe placebo… i did have ringing in my left ear for 15 mins (whoops).

I’m hoping to improve my left eye (both eyes really)… my left is 20/60? and right 20/40…i also notice my night vision declining over the years at night… will start tracking my progress.

have you improved your vision since starting this a few months ago?

OptimalHealth, I have taken some time off from the ICES and just pulled it out again recently, but haven’t been using it near my eyes yet.

I will start again. I have been more focused on brain and with lazy eye, it is a brain issue. I have exercise glasses, which open and close the dominant eye lens every few seconds, but I haven’t been using those either.

I think it is time to get back to it.

Sorry that I don’t have the answer. I had been using the ICES for pain, for my brain, and for sleep, on top of eyes, on top of vagal nerve stimulation, and hips and knees for cartilage support, and I had started feeling over-saturated.

I have been doing nutritional support for vision and I have been learning about things like nutritional night blindness and nutritional amblyopia.

I was low in B-12, which is a factor involved in it.

I have also been trying to figure out which parts of the brain I should stimulate for my weaker eye. I think it is the brain, rather than the eye that I am tempted to focus on because it is my brain shutting down an eye.

I think understanding the scientific mechanism might help me make my decisions about where to treat.

thanks for your response… i agree that nutrition will be important in my objective to improve my vision too… i am learning more about the brain so that i can get a better idea for placement of coils too. in the meantime, I’ll place them by and on my eye… while i am curious to know the ideal placement, I’m more interested in starting now than later and adjusting as i learn. i reason that even if it’s not the “right” part, that part will still get benefit from exposure haha

well, glad to hear you’re starting back up again. i hope you make great progress.