Flux Health Forum

Avulsed teeth

We are using the MIcro Pulse to hopefully help 3 avulsed teeth regenerate the nerves, root pulp. ( 3 front bottom teeth completely knocked out, dentist reset them and teeth are now barely mobile, very steady). Looking for any input on using the micro pulse with this. We’ve been putting the two coils bumpy sides together over the front chin - pointing at the 3 bottom teeth. I’m inquiring if it’d be beneficial and safe to put one of the coils in a plastic baggie inside the mouth and “sandwich” the teeth between the coils? One coil smooth side facing front of chin and the other placed under tongue, smooth side facing the teeth and increase access to lower root area.

I would just do what you are already doing: stacked coils on the chin. A plastic bag in the mouth will not be tolerated well and result in less use, therefore less benefit.

Thank you. We were initially advised to sleep with it on, to maximize treatment time, but the clicking sound is not tolerated : ) Is there a suggested minimum time to be used daily to effect outcome?

Actually, if you have it on high intensity, I would first suggest trying lower intensity. That will reduce the clicking. The dosage does not work the way people thinks it works. Less intensity and longer time is much better than high intensity for shorter time.

1 Like

Thanks again for your reply. We started on low the first week or two and have it on medium at this time. Only getting in about an hour a day, busy teen. Any input for minimum daily time to reach successful outcome? Best regards.

yes, in general it is best to use the device at least 6 to 8 hours per day, every day.

Reason:

It is best not to think of PEMF as effecting a magical cure, or “charging up cells”, or anything like that. That is just baseless marketing fraud.

The best way to think about the use of PEMF is to visualize it as suppressing pathologic inflammation.

While PEMF is being used, the unwanted inflammation is being suppressed, thus allowing the normal healing process to proceed at the normal rate. This will appear to be magical compared to the inhibited healing rate resulting from the body struggling against an inflammatory response.

So, my answer is: as much time every day as you can. I advise 6 to 8 hours per day. This could be done while sleeping (even active teens sleep). The longer every day the better in my opinion.