Flux Health Forum

Amofit S versus Ices -PEMF

Hi @Bob. Have you ever heard of this device? I am wondering what the main difference is between your device and this device? Could you not stimulate the vagus nerve (like this device) by hanging the coils around your neck?

I heard about this one on Indiegogo a while ago. I don’t know much about it, but it seems to be a carbon-copy of this type of thing on crowd funding platforms: lots of promises, but then never really delivers. More likely than not, they’ll just go for the development cash and then vanish a few months or a year after. But I might be wrong; it might work. I’d bet against it though, and time will tell.

I’m pretty sure that it would not do as good a job at stimulating vagus nerve (or any tissues) as ICES-PEMF. But it is possible that this one out of a thousand copy-cat nothing special generic pemf devices actually adds something to the technology. But I doubt it.

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’ve seen 2 of these types of schemes of raising cash thru a platform like indiegogo without ever delivering. fortunately, i didn’t participate, but 2 different friends at 2 different times did buy in and never saw anything more than fancy verbiage and presentation of a product they were working on. smh… pathetic.

on a different, but related note to this thread, I’ve had mixed results in simulating vagus nerve, but i suspect it’s about placement and power… about 50 50 or even 60 40 effectiveness. i have been juggling experiments with eyes, vagus nerve, thyroid, and gut…i suppose thyroid and vagus nerve can be “same thing”/area, but battery fail (USB extension battery) has been turning off a few nights which reduced log days for measurement :angry:… i think i have the right battery now with proper trickle power for my m1.

vagus nerve looks promising… configuration, placement and power have been the variables I’ve been playing with for enhancing sleep quality

1 Like

Thanks for you insight!

Thank you for you information. I would be very interested in hearing how your vagal nerve experiments work. I have an A9 and an M1 so any machine you get results with I would appreciate knowing your parameters.

when i have it dialed in, I’ll be happy to share.

I’ll at least know that it works for me, but may be different at varying degrees for others