Flux Health Forum

Advice on trying your device

Hi I have double knee pain due to OA and have tried much. stem cell CRP, ozone prolotherapy etc I bought swiss biotic PEMF mat/pads etc from Global health AND tried 6 sessions from high intensity PEMF from chryo ($40,000 machine) neither seam to help but tempted to try the portable one you sell. Do you know if it would be worth a try if others dont seam to help? It says sawtooth waves and square waves in their papers so not sure if its the same. They dont have any return as I asked within 30 days . HELP PLEASE

The technology I make (ICES-PEMF) might be worth a try. Many of the high-intensity PEMF machines are just High-Inefficiency, with a lot of useless or potentially harmful EMI. This excess energy might be causing you irritation that cancels any benefit you would be getting from PEMF. The ICES-PEMF systems I make have 99.8% of the energy removed, so they tend to be very non-irritating.

1 Like

Thanks That helps on Hight intensity PEMF… Didnt enjoy it so that was why I had just bought this one about a mo ago before I discovered you on You tube. Omnium 1 Just wanted to know if yours is worth a try if I already own this one $3500?

Yes I think so. They are different in important ways.

follow up. After 2 good days of use I could walk alot better. I sometimes get slight pain from using so will bump it lower then 8. swelling is done too YAY…I might still get some Ozone, PRP and maybe stem cells in knee soon as it helped other one as my range of motion is better but still a issue. Question if I do any of those listed do I still do Micro-Pulse the same as I am doing ? Thanks!

excellent, you are responding well, and I am glad to hear it.

Yes, these devices will help a lot when used adjunctively with stem cells, ozone, and PRP (and several other things). Most clinicians who have tested it say it is significantly better (better clinical outcome) when combined with PEMF. I just gave a talk on this at an ozone convention a few days ago.

3 Likes