Flux Health Forum

Accupressure + ICES for allergies

My question would be to Aaron. In one of the youtube talks with Bob, he mentioned learning from an expert about how to use acupuncture for allergies, and how combining it with ICES solved the problem for him. Where can I learn about these techniques if possible?

1 Like

Hi @charmer. I had a prototype method of NAET done on me by a chiropractor friend of mine. The founder of NAET event wrote about this method decades ago but apparently won’t go public with it because the 10,000 physicians trained by her are getting rid of 1-3 sensitivities per visit at $60-100 vs 20-30 per visit!

I saw dramatic improvement of sensitivities to foods, pollens, smoke, chemicals, and many more things. It was a paradigm shifting experience for me. I had it done 1-2 times a month for a year before we moved away and I memorized how to do it. Send me an email at cupofcoffey@protonmail.com and I’ll send my friend’s info on over to you. He’s the expert, in just the patient who’s spent the past 7 years just scraping the surface of its uses.

Edit: I used micro pulse on the acupressure points instead of an electric massager or my own fingers. But it’s neither impossible to learn nor something you could accidentally do. There are 20-30 different pressure points and breathing patterns.

It’s so weird that no one ever thinks it’s gonna work when they have it done for the first time until their allergy to foods or pollens or pressure changes or motion sickness goes away and literally NEVER returns.

3 Likes

HI Aaron, would you be willing to send me that information too?

@Tiago Done. I just sent you an email.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll look into it :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Aaron, could you please send me the information as well?

Presently I am sufferring from Allergies and the PEMF-ICES is helping to reduce the inflammation, but unlike other times I am still in minor bearable pain. When I go home, I intend to use Sinusquuze (a nasal rinse).

If you have any quick nadvice on what protocol you use, or where you place the coils, I would be very grateful.

Thank-you

@PEMFenthusiast2, we only have allergies and other inflammatory conditions in the West because our biomes are now devoid of helminths.

Humans have coexisted and coevolved with intestinal worms for millions of years and still need exposure to them in order to maintain optimal immune function. In areas where populations still host helminths, there are no allergies or autoimmune diseases.

I used to have horrendous allergies and lived on antihistamines and sinus rinses, etc., until I got my first worms in a clinical trial over ten years ago. These put an end to the allergies, which have remained in full drug-free remission ever since because I’ve maintained my worm colony.

There are four safe, mutualistic species available, and these are being used by thousands of people around the world.
Overcoming Evolutionary Mismatch by Self-Treatment with Helminths

And here are many anecdotal reports from individuals who are treating their allergies with helminthic therapy.

Sorry for the delay @everyone. I’ve had so many people ask me about the allergy elimination method that I had done that I recorded a video with @Bob about this (it’s the second to most recent one on his Youtube channel).

My friend Dr. Clifford is as good a friend to me as @Bob has been to me and you all. He has a good heart and was once an injured person like many of us. He went into chiropractic but later learned how to do NAET. He’s been doing that so long now that people literally drive or fly from all over the country to come see him in Nashville, TN. Heck! He even has his own mobile bus that he bought and refurbished just so he could drive to various remote locations to setup shop there!

The man has a heart for the people and is not in debt like so many today (not trying to make money at other’s expense). He has also recently started doing stem cell therapy for people (which I know the least about compared to many of ya’ll.).

That said, like @Bob there are limitations to his time because he has helped so many people and they see he cares for THEM not simply as a means to an end. So, I asked his permission to give out his name and work contact info for those of you who’d like to learn more. Just as @Bob is generous with his time and product pricing so also is Dr. Clifford.

For the unpleasant part: I’ve had several people asking for free stuff (some with good intentions and others with poor). Free stuff that cost other people their own time and money is an act of mercy and generosity on the part of the giver but it should not be expected (much less demanded). I do my best to share information when I feel appropriate (and I definitely do not claim to be an expert) but teaching everyone to do the allergy system that I memorized from having it done to myself is simply not feasible. There’s too much to learn that’s very difficult to show over a video. Honest. I had it done to me every two weeks for a year! It would have only taken me 2-3 sessions to remember where the meridian points are located and then if you choose to not return and do it for yourself you could certainly try to do that. However, the advantage is the allergy doctors are WAY better at helping you find root cause, muscle testing for the allergens, and have a massive catalog of various items that you can be desensitized to (I’d say somewhere from 7,000-8,000 items not including mixtures).

However, once you do have it done and learn it for yourself you could do like I have done and scour Google for it, watch every Youtube video looking for “clues” and then buy every book that Dr. Devi Nambudripad has ever written on the topic and then start getting lead-free crystal spice jars and collect things that bother you (foods, pollens, minerals/rocks, dander, bodily fluids…etc.).

My point in saying all this is that it’s not just something simple I can show you. It’s taken me 7 years to learn, “perfect,” and tinker but I can take that risk because I’m not going to sue myself. However, the effectiveness of this method/paradigm is as earth-shattering as Micro Pulse has been to each of us.

If you’re interested in calling, emailing, or visiting with Dr. (Rick) Clifford here’s his info:

All About Health

If you click that Google Maps link it will take you to their business place page with address, phone number, hours…etc.

Alternatively, you can email them: allabouthealthnashville@gmail.com

They are quite busy but if you email or leave a voicemail and tell them I “sent you” they might get back with you sooner. I don’t know. I’m in no way an affiliate for them but they helped me get my life back and I know they have for literally everyone else I’ve sent to them too (including some of my own doctors who’ve drive halfway across the country just to see him!).

Hope this helps everyone!

Very interesting. Thank-you for introducing me to this topic.

Obviously this is more widely recognized than a few anicdotel stories on wiki.

Seems like the Helminths have more applications than just allergies.

@PEMFenthusiast2

This paper published a week ago will bring you right up to date with helminthic therapy.

Helminth Therapy - From the Parasite Perspective

Here’s the full text via SciHub.
https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.pt.2019.04.009#

We also have a Facebook group for helminthophiles.

1 Like