Flux Health Forum

Abdominal hernia

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used PEMF for reversing a minor abdominal hernia or is that even possible? Thank you

2 Likes

I would guess it would help after hernia repair surgery. I doubt it will cause it to go back into the body, but I’m interested in what others have to say too. I have an abdominal hernia and have been putting off surgery.

Well I have my system loaned out to a neighbor who probably needs it more than I do and when I get it back I’m going to certainly give it a go. I will also be doing chi gong, acupuncture, reiki, and positive affirmations from Louise Haye’s “You Can Heal Your Life”

I would think if pemf can access and energize the fascia involved, then you may feel that as a need/desire to exercise and thereby strengthen the area directly .

I haven’t tried the M1 for this, but here is an anecdote. I did not have a diagnosed hernia, however, I helped a friend lift something heavy then consistently had pain in the abdominal area where one would get a hernia. This lasted for a couple years until I tried infrared light on it. It would be pronounced when lifting or even when taking a big breath. There was no visible bulge. I used 850nm 27W infrared light bulb for approximately one week for 20 minutes each day and it resolved the issue with no more pain.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!!