Flux Health Forum

A9 with sota magnetic pulser

I am new to pemf and the a9. I was wondering if stacking the coils and then using a sota magnetic pulser on top of the coils would function like a carrier wave to increase the depth of the A9 wave form, or would it cancel out the A9 pulse, or have no added effect. I have had a sota pulser for several years which pulses at 6000 gauss about 1 time per 5 seconds or a lower gauss of 2200
at 1 time per second. I don’t know the science involved in how carrier waves work but understand some frequencies can be piggy backed on a carrier wave. any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

I too have an old SOTA and an A9 as-well…(and other devices too)…
Potentially, the SOTA could discharge into the A9 coils and cause damage to the coils or the unit. Depends upon induction factors. The SOTA is quite powerful if nothing else.
Ask Bob about using them together.
I’m older and found a combination by accident once involving the A9 (10/100hz) and an OrthoCor Medical (27.?Mhz)(not particularly recommended)lumbar belt where I felt, for a very short period like I’d regained my youth. Being concerned about damaging something stopped my further ventures.
I too am interested to know if another device could damage an A9.
If I had to guess I’d say that the higher frequency modulated the lower one for greater penetration in just the right spot, but that remains to be seen.

Thank you for responding. I am new here and I don’t know exactly how to ask Bob. I definitely don’t want to damage my A9. How do I send a message to Bob? Thanks again, I had the sota many years and just recently learned about PEMF and ices. Reading the wonderful posts in the forum and especially Bob’s expert comments has been extremely helpful.

We can tag @Bob

I’ve seen that attract his attention before

Thanks Cat, I will give that a try.
phillip

You have my attention (@Bob did the trick, thanks Cat)
I do not think these other devices will damage the A9 or coils, so I think you should be able to use them together. Combining signals can be very helpful; this is the strategy I use for Omni-8 as well as B5-C5, and it is reasonable to think that combining ICES-PEMF with totally different signals might be quite helpful as well. So, in general I would encourage trying this.
Since I am suggesting you try this, if it damages the A9, if I am wrong and the A9 does get damaged I will fix it without charge.
If you try this, and there is damage, PLEASE POST HERE SO WE CAN WARN PEOPLE NOT TO USE THEM TOGETHER.
On the other hand, if you use them together and you get good results without damage, then ALSO PLEASE POST HERE.

1 Like

Bob, Thank you for your response. So far I haven’t been very scientific in documenting my use. From now on, I will keep a record of the intensity, how long I use it and if there is any apparent damage to the coil or the A9. I will share any responses or damage. I have always been a self experimenter and realize we all respond in different ways to what stimulus we apply to ourselves, whether it is diet, drugs, herbs, exercise or electro-therapies. I was a registered nurse for 20 years and involved with the wholistic nurses association and had many oppurtunities to share healing touch and herbs and using the MRT device on accupuncture points,( developed from Bob Beck’s information.)I found mostly positive results but also discovered not everything helps everyone in the same way. Thank you for all of the research you have done and share with all of us and also for the ices pemf devices. For me, I have found them to be very helpful in dealing with pain from old chronic injuries. Before I found your A9 I tried some pemf’s, mats and a dounut shaped omni ring that for me were ineffective. The flux forum is a wealth of information and is expressed in an honest way of self experimentation. Much peace and Love to you all.

Excellent, thanks, that will be very useful information for everyone. I am very glad that you are getting a benefit from ICES-PEMF technology and its logical and intelligent combination with other tools of health (other devices, nutrition, etc.)

I have used the sota for 5 days now with the A9 and M1. I used stacked coils with the A9 at medium intensity and place the sota magnetic pulser on top of them. I ran the sota at 6000 gauss, 1 pulse per 5 seconds for 20 minutes then at 2500 gauss with 1 pulse per second. I tested the coils before and after with the ices coil life tester and they always checked out good. The A9 keep functioning and I have no way of testing it but the light flashed and i could hear the clicks so I assume it is good. I used the same procedure with the M1 stacked coils intensity at 9 and on omni 8. testing again showed no damage to the coils and the M1 lights flashed and clicking could be heard.
From this short experiment I would say using the sota on top of the coils causes no damage to the coils or the A9 or M1. I don’t know enough about the science of the sota producing a carrier wave to move the cites pemf for deeper penetration nor do I have test equipment to test that. I was using the coils over my right anterior chest above the lungs to treat a myxofibrosarcoma i was recently diagnosed as having. I am seeing an MD who wants to start radiation therapy and then send me to Duke University hospital for surgery. They say this is extremely rare to have this neoplasm in this location. I have no symptoms and feel great and plan to continue with pemf and the planned medical treatment so i will see what happens.

I would say, based on your description, that so far you have not seen any damage to the A9 or M1 from using it with the Sota. The question now is whether or not that gives you a better outcome.