Flux Health Forum

5G blockers and PEMF

I have been increasingly concerned about the 5G towers which recently have gone up near my house and workplace. An interesting theory proposes that 5G may adversely affect the pineal gland which is important for sleep. There are caps that are lined with a material that supposedly blocks 5G, and I have one which I used to wear before and during bedtime. I recently stopped using the cap when I started using my M1 for sleep, as I was unsure if having the cap over the PEMF coils placed on my head might interfere with the PEMF effect. Your thoughts?

Any cap or fabric or barrier that blocks 5G (such as RF or Faraday fabric) will block some of the signal from ICES-PEMF. Some of these fabrics work pretty well for high frequencies (such as 5G), but do not really block low frequencies, such as ICES-PEMF, which contains frequencies about a million times lower than communication radio frequencies. Sometimes the fabrics or barriers will tell you which frequency range they block, but often they do not. But it’s easy to test for yourself and compensate if necessary.

The easiest way to test is to use your hexagonal coil tester, the one that comes with every ICES-PEMF system. We sell them separately too if you lose the one you have.

How to test:
1 - Setup your ICES-PEMF device with the intensity setting you would normally use.
2 - Place a coil or both coils on one side of the hat or RF barrier.
3 - Place the hexagonal coil tester directly on the opposite side of the barrier as close to the coils as you can with the barrier between the coils and the tester.

Results:
If the green LEDs do not flash, then the barrier is blocking the ICES-PEMF signal
If the green LEDs flash brightly, the RF barrier is not blocking the ICES-PEMF signal
If the green LEDs flash less brightly with the barrier in between, then part of the ICES-PEMF signal is being blocked.

You might be able to adjust the intensity of the pulse generator to get the green LEDs to flash about as bright as they were before you added the RF barrier. This increased intensity will compensate for the partial loss of ICES-PEMF signal due to the RF barrier, so essentially you may be able to cancel out the effect of the barrier by increasing the intensity.

Keep in mind, this will work with some RF barriers, but not all of them. Some do too good of a job filtering out electro-magnetic waves, and in that case unfortunately there is not much you can do to compensate for that except use a different (less effective) RF barrier.

Thanks for the quick response! My thought was to continue to place the coils on my head (under a headband) for sleep, and then put the 5G blocking cap OVER the coils/headband. My concern is that the 5G blocking material that lines the cap would essentially “trap” the EMF signal that would normally exit the bumpy sides of the coils and either interfere with or augment the M1 signal from the smooth sides of the coils.

You can test this configuration the same way I described earlier, but it is likely that placing the coils inside the blocking cap will not interfere with ICES-PEMF.