Flux Health Forum

13 year old baseball pitcher

Hey everyone. I’m waiting for my M1 unit to arrive and was wondering if you all including @Bob could help. My son plays baseball on a national level travel ball team. He pitches and I have always had great success with utilizing red light therapy after he pitches on his shoulder and elbow for recovery. Knock on wood he has remained healthy till now.

I’m wondering if I could add some PEMF to his recovery or maybe general maintenance on his shoulder and elbow. I have some questions.

1-As far as coil placement would it be better to place one on the outside and one on the inside of the shoulder and elbow facing each other or would it be better to double up the coil and place it on the inside of the elbow where the UCL is and on the outside or the shoulder?

2-What intensity and programs might everyone recommend post pitching to help with blood flow to the area?

Thanks so much everyone and I look forward to hopefully being a contributing member to this wonderful community.

1- You should try both coil placements because different people and different injuries respond differently.

2- Start with default settings: Omni-8 at intensity = 9