Flux Health Forum

Tinnitus ear sounds

Has anyone had experience with treating tinnitus?

The feedback I have gotten from several people is that tinnitus can be exacerbated slightly, it seems to get slightly worse, when you use ICES-PEMF. This is about the only negative side effect I have heard of. These episodes were temporary but noticeable in the few cases that were reported to me, and reduced back to their initial state when ICES-PEMF was discontinued.

On the other hand, I do not have any reports of tinnitus being improved.

Therefore, I would NOT recommend the use of ICES-PEMF for tinnitus.

2 Likes

Yes, I had a long and weird experience with tinnitus, It all was started from silent ringing sensations in my right ear. It is something I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy.

There are a couple of studies that are promising from this article. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I am new to this forum and have only had my pemf M1 a couple weeks. I am trying to read everything but i missed this warning. I have been learning and trying different settings for pain and very tight muscles. The last 3 days I have noticed my tinnitus has gotten significantly worse. I have read conflicting information on here and was wondering if you could update me with your latest opinion of 1) if pemf makes tinnitus worse or 2) van it help tinnitus and if so what setting.

In my experience, including feedback from people I have known for a long time, ICES-PEMF does not appear to help reduce tinnitus, and in some cases it may make tinnitus worse. This seems to go away in a day to a week or two at most, after you discontinue use. So I generally suggest not using ICES-PEMF for tinnitus.

Other people on this forum may have suggestions for use that are more beneficial. but be careful in any event, because this seems to be a tricky issue.

Thank you. I did read some of the other post.
So i did use it for a headache a few days ago by my ear which could have been what has made the noise so much louder but can I use the M1 on my right scapula area? Does the distance from my ears/head matter? Or would you suggest stopping all together

Everyone responds differently. You will just have to try, very carefully, if it makes it worse, right when that starts, then stop. Also, try lower power, farther from ears, etc.

I think each person is different. For myself, I can put it anywhere on the side of my head above my ears without invoking increased tinnitus, I just can’t put it over my ear.