Flux Health Forum

Intensity of C5 model

Hi @hcf (Hans),

Yes, it all really comes down to the facts that (1) electro-magnetism is about the most complex area of physics that anyone could venture into, and (2), we do not understand fully how electro-magnetism interacts with biology. PEMF charlatans take advantage of this.

I personally hypothesize that the effects of e-m on cells is far more interesting than just a patch onto something we already know about voltage-gated channels or other known receptors. As you point out, research on this topic is extremely limited. But if you work out the likely vectors of the induced E-fields around conductive/non-conductive boundaries at the cellular level, this suggests to me signalling mechanisms that have not yet been identified. There is still much to be discovered IMO.

this suggests to me signalling mechanisms that have not yet been identified.

Only this specialized topic is very complex in itself. I spend that last 10 years to dig into nutrition, macro and micronutrients, biochemistry, hg-detox, chelators, blood work analysis, gen polymorphisms and much more. Without my Engineering background (electronics, informatics) I would not even understand halve of it, especially if it comes to redox-systems, charges and the electron transport chain.

So I think, it is very hard to get some bright people which are interdisciplinary educated to focus on the PEMF issue and spend the necessary 10-20 years education to be able to even ask and be able to phrase the relevant questions. This is only possible if one does this by ones own choice and with devotion.

My focus in the past was to understand my EMF sensitivity - If have some hypotheses, but no clear “one” explanation, at best a multicausal one. Nevertheless, I gained a lot of insights. At the moment I try to prioritize my research-time by my practical needs, update my PEMF articles in my blog and add a new one about the ICES M1 - so I have a place to update my notes and insights.

Best,
Hans

@hcf, You are absolutely correct.