Flux Health Forum

Eye floaters

I own several types of energy devices, here is my experience. I had been developing a large floater in my right eye. I remember being in a conference room with white walls, I felt I was losing vision in my right eye. My eye doc said this is normal for my age, after eval she said nothing can be done about floaters.

About 2 months ago, decided to treat some liver spots (caused by sun and aging) on the peripheral sides of my face, adjacent to my eyes. I used a low powered paddle device to deliver 4 joules to each side. After 1 week, the skin condition improved, but surprisingly enough my right eye floater was gone! I was shocked, doctor stated this is not a treatable condition!

I have since learned the eyes, the brain and the organs contain the largest concentrations of mitochondria, which are responsive to red and IR radiation from therapeutic LEDs and most likely will respond to pemfs.

So armed with this knowledge, I do believe my lower sinus treatments with the m1 will have a positive affect on my eyes. I have since invested in a full body LED panel. I am also seeing some noticeable improvement with my upper gums. The tissues are in close proximity to respond to this kind of targeted treatment. Biohacking can produce spectacular results!

3 Likes

What was the low powered paddle device that you used?

It was the original SOTA Lightworks LW1, based on published specs, you need around 8 minutes to deliver 4 joules at the face of paddle. They have a newer model that puts out even more power.

1 Like

I have the sota magnetic paulser and silver zapper, and ozonator, not purchased the lightworks. They are very well built bits of kit at a very good price. I purchased an LED 1ft x 1ft device and below to a private facebook group where people are having amazing results with it, especially eyes. which is why i purchased it, however it didnt prevent my eye inflammation. Very interesting about treating the age spots

Can you share how to purchase the LED device?

I heard a pretty reliable report about the magnetic pulsar restoring eyesight. This supports the idea EMFs and LEDs can have positive affect on the eyes. I own the magnetic pulsar MP6 as well, and used it to successfully treat my chest during my episode of bronchitis. What I find interesting, the MP6 was not designed as a PEMF device, I believe Bob Becks’ intention was to deactivate pathogens in the lymphatic system and the organs, and deep tissues. All I know is what it did for my chest congestion.

1 Like

Dear SeniorBioHacker,

Would you be willing to provide more details on this eyesight restoration?

My father is blind and we are using the M1 over his left temple with some degree of success but not enough to help him lose his blind status.

I don’t own the MP6 but I’d like to understand better how it was used in the case that you describe to see if it could also help my father.

Thank you

I got this information directly from SOTA, long phone conversation with Victoria, who takes testimonials. She knew Bob Beck personally. Treatment period was for 1 year, I do not know details on actual treatment.

Please contact SOTA in Canada, they will put you in contact with Victoria who can provide more info.

1 Like

have you continued pemf therapy on your eye(s) since this post? How are things now?

I dont use my pulser enough. My son had a chest infection a few weeks ago on holiday in Barbados, he was only 20 months old. ill use it on him should he gets chesty this winter.

A couple years ago I was using 660/850nm red/infrared light thereapy (54W BR40 style bulb) on my face with my eyes closed for about 15 days across a couple month period. A retinal scratch from childhood that had left a floater disappeared and has never returned.

2 Likes

how long were your sessions?

15 minutes per session, two sessions per day.

Hi TajD, Thanks for the info. Wondering which red light unit you used and if you can share what has happened since Dec 19.

Hi…

Can you provide the name of the private Facebook that you refer to?

1 Like