Flux Health Forum

Coil placement

Hi @Bob,
I’ve received the C5 and am starting my tests on the gut with a 2x2 / deep coil / 2x2 configuration. I’ve read that for the 2x2 array the orientation does not matter (side with molding-holes up or down). But what if they are placed side-by-side and touching other coils (like another 2x2 or the deep coils) - do I have to care about the polarity of the 2x2 coils (for instance all with holes up) and what if they are adjacent to a deep coil set?

I used to be concerned about that too, but after measuring the actual magnetic field pattern, there does not appear to be a substantial negative effect, no matter how you place the deep field coils or 2x2 arrays side-by-side to make larger array areas.

Based on my measurements, as the array gets larger (more coils side-by-side), the magnetic flux lines find various paths around and through the matrix of coils and the spaces between them, and in the volume of space an inch or two or more away from the coil array, the magnetic fields are more or less the same as they would be if you rearranged the coils in the array differently.

The main thing to be concerned about, is that when you only have a small number of coils (for example, 2), that you do not place them so that they cancel out (such as bumpy-side to smooth-side).

2 Likes

Thanks @Axel. Milk thistle and calcium d glucarate have helped with increasing ability to clear toxins, but liposomal glutathione, NAC, or any B vitamins other than B12 cause a bad reaction. Believe it is due to deficiency in phase 2 based on genes. Nice suggestion on the amino acids - I have Perfect Amino on hand to try. I’ll look into TUDCA. I know our dog takes UDCA.

Hi @TajD, if you don’t tolerate glutathione and NAC (and other sulfur containing compounds) you might have to work on your transsulfuration pathway (CBS) - think molybdenum, taurine, zn, selenium, b6, etc.
Not tolerating b vitamins - have you tried low dosing with activated/co-enzymated b’s, preferrably as lozenges to enhance absorption? You might need to work on the co-factors as well.

Hi @Axel, thanks so much for pointing out this could be transsulfuration pathway related. The new RegActiv ME3 only probiotic (only the strain and no other vitamins to upregulate glutathione in the gut) actually works and helps. What resource do you recommend for learning more about that pathway and the dosage levels for those? Only taking zinc at this time. I’ll look into the cofactors. Again, thank you.

Do you have any experience with Vibeplate or other type products? Curious if this will help shift gut microbiome and support lymphatic drainage and detox.

Need to build up more toxin clearance ability so we can eventually add back the M1 on the gut.

Hi @TajD,
a good book to start with is Dr. Ben Lynch’s Dirty Genes, which has extensive symptom questionnaires for 8 major genes and lists treatment options. Dr. Lynch suggests you can have genes behaving AS IF they were hetero- or homozygous SNPs (down-/upregulated function of a gene), even if your gene SNPs is normal (not hetero-/homozygot). It’s never just ONE gene alone, that causes problems, it’s much more complex than this. It’s more about finding out which gene-complexes might be causing symptoms and what to do to support that complex to alleviate the block in certain biochemical processes und support normal functioning (=> up-/downregulating to normal function). Always look at important co-factors. Dr. Lynch’s pathway planners are very helpful, if you want to dig into the details. They are showing biochemical pathways with the respective co-factors and substances that might block the process.

Dosages are very individual, you might want to try what works for you by titrating up/down to find your sweat spot. And remember: Required dosages and also supplementation will change as you go and open blockages. It might lead to upstream processes/blockages needing attention. Depending on your health status it’s very much about (micro-)management of your symptoms and reacting accordingly.

All the best,
Axel

1 Like

best guess… do you think using the 2x2 coil at highest setting would reach the liver for an average sized person?

The peak field (and resulting dB/dt) would be almost immeasurably low that deep in the body. My guess would be NO, it does not reach.

But then the next logical question is: does it have to “reach” a specific point, or does stimulating adjacent tissues (closer to the skin surface) also have an effect? In this case, I would say that stimulation of adjacent tissues is very often enough to elicit beneficial effects in deeper tissues.

2 Likes

in case this makes more sense to you… is this what you already have included in your tech?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2775-x

No. This is a newly-described phenomenon, which will take decades to understand well enough to incorporate into anything that is a practical, usable product.

As a general rule, any clinical PEMF that evokes terms such as dark matter, dark energy, zero-point energy, quantum coupling… anything likle that, as far as PEMF products are concerned, this is brazen fraud. Yes, these are real physical phenomena. Yes, there is real science behind these terms, but sadly, no, they are not well understood enough to be put to any practical application. The biological effects of these phenomena and concepts are so poorly understood, it may take a century or more to get even the slightest grip on how they interact with biology.

Look at it this way: basic classical electro-magnetism has been pretty well described for about 160 years. Over that time, the most basic interactions between the simplest classical forms of electro-magnetism as it reacts with biological systems remains highly controversial and poorly understood. Most people remain skeptical that there is any real interaction at all.

So, we would expect the biological effects of newly-discovered quantum effects to remain poorly understood for many decades, and even then, their usefulness will remain a topic of debate for many additional decades.

Another thing is this: these types of experiments are not something you can do in your garage. The essential tools and components simply do not yet exist for people to work with these phenomena.

So, I would say that any such claims that someone has “discovered” a new way to use any of this to achieve healing effects is really just charlatanism. But one thing works for sure: credit cards. And if you want to buy this kind of claim, it is certainly for sale.

Axel,
I am very interested in your…

With the Dupuytren I’ve noticed that it did not do anything on the highest intensity level, but melt it away with medium to high levels.

Please provide details of your Dupytrens therapy or protocol, I own an M1 and several different coils. I have had one session of needle treatment but would LOVE to melt it away in both of my hands!
Thanks! Michael

That is VERY interesting to me as well. I would like to know more details, and how well it works (or not) for Dupuytrens.

@Axel,
Any info on the settings you used for Dupuytrens would be welcome. Did it work on Nodules only or contracture too?

Dear Forum, I could not find any good video or illustration that shows where to place the coils e.g. on my head for brain entrainment.

Can anyone share illustrations or videos where or how to place coils, like as best use case?

I am fairly new user of PEMF and got hold on the M1 device.
Thanks!

Do you have a picture of how they should be stacked? My understanding was bumpy to bumpy on top of each other or just beside each other. Is that correct?

Generally:
1- For stacked coils, place bumpy sides together, then tape the coils together.
2- coils side-by-side or on opposite sides: bumpy sides pointed away from the skin for both coils

For deep field coils, what is the configuration? Can you have 2 sets of coils side by side? I used the tester and the leds were blinking so does that mean things are god?

LEDs blinking = good

Deep field coils are two pairs of coils stacked bumpy-side to bumpy side, taped together, then taped side-by-side.

From your pictures it looked like you were mixing two coils together (Ie. One coil from one and one coil from another). Not the case?

Magnetism is actually quite a bit more complex than is generally appreciated. By far, the best thing to do is to have us make them for you.

And of course you realize that using a splitter then a deep field coil on an A9 or M1 would absolutely not work at all. This violates several physics principles, starting with conservation of energy.

DIY PEMF is almost always a recipe for failure.

So, the best thing to do is to have us build, test, calibrate, and verify any accessories.

I am not saying this because I want to sell you something or make money; generally we break even (no profit) on our ICES-PEMF accessories. What I am trying to avoid is:

1- People building something that is made incorrectly, so it does not work and then they conclude incorrectly that our system does not work.

2- People then continue to suffer needlessly, because they tried to do something they did not really understand, did it wrong, and therefore get no benefit, and thus continue to suffer when a perfectly good solution was right there at their finger tips.

3- The lost time I would need to allocate to coach everyone through debugging, fixing, rebuilding something they did wrong, then having to try to repair a generator system (C5, M1, B5, or A9) that was damaged by an incorrectly made or used accessory.

So, my advice: by far, the fastest, easiest, least expensive, most reliable way to make ICES-PEMF accessories is to get them from us.