Flux Health Forum

Can Kidney Disease Be Reversed?

This is excellent, thanks.

I have not tried pulsed water yet, but definitely will give it a try. Seems to be a lot of support for it here.

Another thing to keep in mind is that when the coils are stacked the wrong way, they tend to cancel each other, but imperfectly. You still get somewhat distorted fields, attenuated, near each coil. In some cases this still appears to be enough to get a positive effect, but it is less of an effect, and tends to be less reliable and consistent.

You may therefore have gotten some level of inconsistent benefit from the initial application of PEMF, but I would anticipate that with the coils stacked properly, the effect will tend to be somewhat greater and more consistently positive. So, the trend (I hope) will continue to be consistently better from this point forward.

How did you place the coils to affect your kidneys?

About 4 inches above the top of my pelvis and two inches in from edge of my back, or 5 inches from my spine. During the day I use two A9ā€™s with stacked coils supported by a gun belt I bought on Amazon. At night I use four stacked coils driven by a B5, with the additional coils closer to the edge of my back, or further from the spine. The belt I use at night is no longer available, so you may have to cobble something together to use the four coils. The gun belt is OK during the day, but I think it would be a bit uncomfortable at night.
I hope this helps, and I am glad to see someone else try PEMF for kidney disease. Good Luck.

Have you ever tried the Kidney Stuff supplement from Golden Standards? I had some success improving my numbers by taking it (I donā€™t have exact details, Iā€™m afraid).

Thank you for the tip. I will check it out.

I have used PEMF to combat kidney disease since early 2019. From July, 2019 to August, 2020 my creatinine level decreased from 1.57 to 1.37. However, since August, 2020 it has increased to 1.54 as of February.
I wear PEMF devices 24/7, using 2 A9ā€™s during the day and a B5 at night. The A9s are used during the day with double coils placed over the kidneys using a gun belt, one set at maximum output and one at minimum output, randomly switched. The B5 is set at the Omni 1 protocol and a 9 power level. At night it drives 4 double coils, 2 each bracketing a kidney.
Bob, is there a strategy you can suggest that might get me back on track? Might I have developed a lack of response due to acclimation, so that a protocol change is needed? Might I be better served using 4 double stacked 4x4 coils at night to ensure better geographical coverage of the kidneys?
As an aside, my nephrologist isnā€™t worried unless the creatinine level gets to 2.0, but at the rate this is going I may get there soon. Any idea is appreciated!

OK, thanks for getting back with us on this. Here is what I would try:

Try stacked coils, not larger coil arrays. You do not need to cover the entire kidney, what you need is tissue penetration. Think of it as acupuncture, not a tanning bed.

Then I would definitely try different protocols:
Alpha wave
Schumann 4

That would be where I would start.

1 Like

Thanks Bob. Will set to Schuman

are there any supplements or change of diet help? how about adding blended beets smoothie daily to your diet for its benefits?

perhaps adding that daily would help?

1 Like

Thanks. I will look into beetroot.

Hi Bob, Wondering if you had any thoughts on the proposed design of this PEMF solution for Kidney Health / Issuesā€¦ https://patents.google.com/patent/US10918880B2/en

Hi @jrb1743, welcome to the forum.
My first thought on this patent is: great! I hope they are successful in defeating kidney disease.

My next thought, reviewing the claims, is that the key elements of the PEMF they intend to use are not well defined, but this is not unusual for modern patents; they do not like to ā€œteachā€ too much. They may know a lot more than they disclose. I hope they do. But they may not, and this may be one of those prophetic patents that claims a broad application area while not actually having developed a real invention or a practical solution (failure to ā€œreduce to practiceā€).

I hope they are not doing this, but just so everyone on this forum is aware, patent trolls are a huge problem. They make broad claims but never actually invent anything. Then, when someone else comes along with a real invention that actually works, they sue them for infringement. Itā€™s predatory, and several states have enacted legislation to ban this practice. It destroys innovation.

Patent trolling is very common: for example, I know the person who essentially killed progress on the use of adult stem cells in tissue engineering. He filed 295 prophetic patents on every possible general way to use adult stem cells, but had not actually tried or perfected any of them. Then, when someone would try to make progress in this area, he would write them a threatening letter (he was a lawyer) informing them that they had to pay up to continue working in this area. He told me all about this himself. He was a real gem of a person. He died in prison last year for murdering his wife decades ago.

Patent trolls suckā€¦ this is a complex topic, weā€™ll leave it at that.

But my hope is that the assignee of this patent (the company and its team) is not just patent trolling. However, I checked their website. I didnā€™t click any links, it looked suspicious to me. Have a look for yourself at these screen shots:

Note the menu bar above, doubled links (HOME HOME My Work My Workā€¦)
It looks very hastily assembled.

Then scroll down. Read the text:

Itā€™s just filler gibberish. Its called ā€œLorem Ipsumā€. It usually means that a website is under construction. But thatā€™s pretty fishy for the home page of a company that claims ā€œ542 Projects, 34 Employees, 100+ Contractors, 167+ Publicationsā€

And here is their team of pioneers:

The patent was issued in February 2021, more than 2 years ago to this company. Looking at this website, the fact that they claim to have so many projects, publications, employees, contractors, and issued patents from several years ago makes this all seem pretty sketchy to me.

But maybe they are real. I donā€™t know so I will refrain from making a harsh judgement. So, @jrb1743, do you know about this company? Are you affiliated with them?

If they are real and actually doing something to benefit society, then I would be very happy to help them develop a PEMF system that actually works. If not, I guess weā€™ll see where it goes.

Hi Bob, Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I donā€™t know the company or have any affiliation. The patent page / link popped up in a general google search query.

OK, thanks. If anyone knows anything about this company or their technology, please feel free to chime in on this discussion.

@steverhodes1, any update on how you are doing / your kidney progression (good/bad)?