Flux Health Forum

Alzheimer’s and Diabetes: cause or effect?

I am using the A9 pemf, do u recommend high intensity setting versus low intensity setting? I saw your posting on using high intensity setting for your hip. Is healing permanent? Thanks.

1 Like

Generally I strongly recommend starting with a medium intensity, not high intensity. There are exceptions, but it is always best to start here. Start with medium levels and plan to use it every day for 4 to 6 hours. Do not expect more intensity to equal less time. That is a mistake many people make but that strategy generally has disappointing results.

With this strategy, my right hip recovered completely many years ago and I have never had a problem with it again. My left hip seems to be getting better, but the improvement is not (yet) permanent.

What do you say about this article?? To me, it appears that this is a similar mechansim?

I’m sorry for bumping this old thread, but I really want to help you guys out. Diabetes is reversible! I am talking about the most common form of diabetes which is type 2.

I have reversed it in so many cases myself and there are documented cases of thousands of people who have reversed diabetes with the help of experts.

It takes a long time for the body to reverse diabetes and the body needs a lot of nutrients, as in a diabetic State the body is depleted of many nutrients.

Diabetics are prone to infection and other chronic diseases like kidney failure, heart disease etc.

Therefore it is important that you reverse the diabetes with a controlled and customized diet and not by yo yo dieting like reducing food intake. I definitely think that every person needs to check out the site DiabetesReversalTactics.info if you’re serious about reversing your type 2 diabetes.

Good luck!

J

1 Like