Flux Health Forum

About that annoying ticking sound the coils make

No solid proof or guarantee implied: it does not seem to be an issue. I was initially extra-cautious about this, but no one has ever expressed any concerns after having tried it, and in many cases people report that ICES-PEMF actually helps improve the stability and engraftment of implants. I am trying to build a collaborative research study to verify this. Don’t hold your breath though, that will probably take a decade or longer just to get it off the ground.

2 Likes

the ticking doesn’t bother me one bit, but for my resistant wife to this “alternative” health that conventional doesn’t typically recommend for healing, the ticking is an issue.

SO, i started looking at options to see if there were a way to reduce the ticking. i started thinking that if i encased the coil in a gel type bag, and THEN used other materials, that might help. muffling it under a pillow works wonders, but the magnetic field is affected by distance between the coil and the target area.

i THEN looked to other ideas here: https://soundproofliving.com/soundproofing-materials/ but thinking about it, i don’t think these would work either. i want this on her neck/base of skull for some area that has a small aneurysm. currently, there’s nothing that conventional care offers to help/heal that… i figured at least try throwing ices on it and see what the body can do to heal that… but even before that is the complaint of the ticking. it’s easy to complain about that when you don’t think pemf will do anything. sure, we don’t know for sure, but it’s worth trying SOMETHING than having annual tests to see if it’s gotten bigger. :frowning:

Just a technical side question: I only see people commenting on the „clicking“ of the coils. However, my M1 seems to make the same sound even, louder than the coils. Just want to make sure it is not damaging the device, cause i think it didnt make the sounds at the beginning (at least i didn’t notice).

that is normal, it is a large internal capacitor charging and discharging.

Thank You, Bob! On a separate note: I really like how much you care about users and how you are honest about benefits and limits (not the typical marketing BS other firms do). That gave me lots of confidence in choosing choosing flux health! just wanted to get that out here and show how grateful I am for really caring people like you!

3 Likes